The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

What store was going to sell BF:hardline for $40? I saw it posted somewhere on here but I dont remember the page or store.

Use my controller to play Bloodbourne or use my brother's?

nerd.gif

You're gonna hate Bloodborne, game is hard as hell :lol:

Two copies of BL :nerd:

Last edited:
Bloodborne sounds way too frustrating and sadistic for me to jump on. I have sports for that. But I'm glad people seem to be having a ball and the reviews are great. It sounds like a lot of work went into that game. I can just tell that it's not for me. I like watching videos though it's a ally sick looking game.

Speaking of frustrating games, I'm up to level 5 in the first hotline Miami. No need for a walkthrough yet. I'm okay with getting killed 309 times as long as progress is saved easily.

Copped #DRIVECLUB earlier and I love it. Easily the most gorgeous game I've ever played and I don't think anything is even close right now. The game up converts to 4K extremely well and looks insane at 240hz. Even my fiancé who doesn't give a damn about games said to me how realistic it looks. The visuals are not the only thing that sets this game apart from other racers its also the sense of speed which honestly isn't comparable to any other racer out right now. Sad to see what has happened to the studio but hopefully this showing was enough to get a future title from Evolution. Best $29.99 I've spent in a while

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom