The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

That .... would hurt my soul when I'd read all those game titles, then see "These titles are not included on this disc."

This game still holds up.

Closest I've got to 60hr in a game is Forza Horizon 2.

Last edited:
I never cared to play Silent Hill in the past time. I was interested in this titles simply because of Kojima. I doubt it's an Xbox One exclusive but if Kojima somehow "complet e" this game, I'll still check it out.

I've played almost 100 matches against my brother on USF4 and experienced lag in maybe 2-3 matches. Port is working for me :smokin

According to PS Blog, patch should drop early next week.

Is 60 hrs for a game alot?

Bc the way my situation is with destiny is that...

nvm

A few months ago i would say 60 hours is insanity. But my experience with JRPG's is changing my opinion.

I am still against people who think games should be priced according to anount of hours. I have no problem paying the same amount for MGS3 compared to FFX. i don't care about anount of hours generally. Just want an awesome experience.

For the UK/European dudes. This deal has been blowing up.
I'm sure it's a mistake but Amazon is honoring it.

You also get 3 months of PS+ too.
Yea I was just about to post this. Thinking about getting it just for the witcher 3 but na going to cop on PC. But you can also mix and match games thru the seller

286 dollars for all that
eek.gif

the console is still 399 in the us

edit - looks like it was a promotional error

Last edited:
Happened to me several times.  Except imagine they have just enough life up to the "V" in the first name. 
laugh.gif

Always had me hungry to go back in for more though.

Back from the Philippines, and I'm disappointed in myself, not getting anything for my PS4 except for that magma red DS4, only to find out, its coming to the states.  
mean.gif
  Oh well, its beautiful 
eek.gif
, and got it for under $60 USD.  I think the red makes me play better as Liverpool too 
laugh.gif

Spent a good 3-4 hours last night playing Bloodborne with a 2 TV/2 PS4 set up, fighting the bosses with a friend definitely helps. I'm getting a bit better at the game as well, but at times patience runs thin and I try to rush and get killed even more. I'm really enjoying it overall though. Great game.

Last-gen compatibility with wireless hardware on new consoles is not a rumor; it's happening. PS3 to PS4 with the existing hardware/dongle; Xbox 360 to Xbox One with a low-cost dongle you can purchase. First thing's first is testing this with the instruments we made, but we intend to support as many of those legacy wireless instruments as possible.
5nOVJ6F.gif

Spent a good 3-4 hours last night playing Bloodborne with a 2 TV/2 PS4 set up, fighting the bosses with a friend definitely helps. I'm getting a bit better at the game as well, but at times patience runs thin and I try to rush and get killed even more. I'm really enjoying it overall though. Great game.
Cant wait for the expansion to drop. I'm hoping it lasts a few hours, really want to get back into that game. Still my GOTY so far.

I picked up Bloodborne last Friday and it's still in the wrap. Gonna start playing tonight.

Is the game manageable to play and beat without a strategy guide/walkthrough?

Back
Top Bottom