The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

while most people here are playing batman

I'll be on Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
pimp.gif
Didn't even know it came out. Will wait for discount. 

I dont think Capcom could ever top DMC 3. That game was >>>>>>>>>>

one of the best hack and slashes ever.

Those new characters do look sick tho

But yet everyone is in love with Batman's $40 season pass? For a single player game?

Mortal Kombat charges people REAL money for the ability to do easy fatalities. More money for what was proved to be skins, not new characters.

ESO charges you a SUBSCRIPTION fee for leveling up faster!

You might not like Destiny, but to those that do, it's a reasonable price, right in line with the Battlefields or COD's. In fact, more content because you get map packs as well as all the single PvE stuff.

DLC in general is one of the worst things that have happened to gaming. On top of the trash you just mentioned, how many times have devs been put on blast for selling on disc content as DLC? How many times have people released DLC within two weeks of the game being released :lol:

The only devs who can do DLC right are Rockstar and Bethesda.

Last edited:
Copped batman today from target no preorder. Has the suwoo justice league batman, scarecrow and quinn stuff

I guess each store gets a certain amount you can preorder and will have the bonus content and then the later shipments come without it.

Gonna pop it open tonight 
happy.gif

Copped batman today from target no preorder. Has the suwoo justice league batman, scarecrow and quinn stuff

I guess each store gets a certain amount you can preorder and will have the bonus content and then the later shipments come without it.

Gonna pop it open tonight :D

Thats how it works. I've got preorder bonuses from picking up games day 1 as well. I cant say for sure if there are examples where you do actually need to preorder but I will say if you dont care for the preorder bonus, you will never need to preorder (save for collector's editions). The primary form of media is not hard to manufacture cartridges anymore. They can manufacture the disc ahead of time and just flash write the information on the disc when the game is ready.

Thats how it works. I've got preorder bonuses from picking up games day 1 as well. I cant say for sure if there are examples where you do actually need to preorder but I will say if you dont care for the preorder bonus, you will never need to preorder (save for collector's editions). The primary form of media is not hard to manufacture cartridges anymore. They can manufacture the disc ahead of time and just flash write the information on the disc when the game is ready.
^ Yep pre ordering is another scam. The only time you would need to preorder is when they have like different retailer exclusives. Such as Best Buy, Gamestop etc....

Well speaking about preordering. If anyone was looking for the fallout pip boy edition but was unlucky. They are now up on bestbuy gamespot & walmart

Well speaking about preordering. If anyone was looking for the fallout pip boy edition but was unlucky. They are now up on bestbuy gamespot & walmart

I thought it was going to be a limited quantity. I wonder if they will have trouble making enough now :nerd:

Arkham Knight is amazing! I'm 70% done with the main story and only 32% done with the overall game. This game is the best in the series. I can't wait to see what Rocksteady does next. Superman :nerd:

After a couple more hours into Arkham Knight, zipping through the city > Batmobile.

Next batman game they're gonna throw in the Batwing? 
nerd.gif

After a couple more hours into Arkham Knight, zipping through the city > Batmobile.

Next batman game they're gonna throw in the Batwing? :nerd:  

Game would have to be gta , big to incorporate that . I would like to see rocksteadys next game . If they stick to dc superman would be nice but i would want to see there take on a green lantern game

Arkham Knight is amazing! I'm 70% done with the main story and only 32% done with the overall game. This game is the best in the series. I can't wait to see what Rocksteady does next. Superman :nerd:

:wow: how many straight hours did you play? Hopefully I don't rush through it that quick

:wow: how many straight hours did you play? Hopefully I don't rush through it that quick
I played in about 3 different segments. Last one was probably around 3-5 hours I guess.

Back
Top Bottom