The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I would also like to know, but the tournament edition 2's are pretty awesome.  Looked up YT vids, and its pretty easy to mod/customize with your own imaging, replacing buttons, sticks, even adding lights.

Played with 'em at the MadCatz booth at EVO, great product, but I'm terrible with a stick, i just wanted to to practice with, but I can wait.

Last edited:
So what's up with that NT RL tournament
nerd.gif
Word. I've been practicing as Goalie. I'll try to get on tonight if anyone wants to play.

Anyone that preordered sf5 from best buy get the beta code yet? Still nothing here, SMH.

If anyone got an extra code, can you pm it to me? Appreciate it.

Anyone that preordered sf5 from best buy get the beta code yet? Still nothing here, SMH.

If anyone got an extra code, can you pm it to me? Appreciate it.
Try doing a preorder on Amazon. You wont have to pay until the game ships and they usually email beta codes not to long after preordering.

Is there some kind of glitch in DC for solo drift challenges. This dudes score in this challenge is unreal. At first I thought maybe he's just that good and I'm just getting my *** handed to me then on the last zone I am lined up with his ghost car almost exactly I even drift slightly further out before his ghost disappears and i cross the line... 3,000+ points behind for that zone 
indifferent.gif
 It makes no sense

Can I preorder SF5 from gamestop for $5 and get the beta code? or I have to pay full price first?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom