The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

laugh.gif
 Just preempting the usual trolls.

I, however, have given up any hope of figuring out the story. MGS4 ensured that.

Last edited:
WWF's Irwin R. Schyster!?

images

Seriously, I watched a five part youtube history of MGS by Eligible Monsters Gaming a few years ago and it made it even more convoluted. 

During the entire final battle scene in MGS IV, I thought I was fighting my brother. 
laugh.gif
 Which ended up being kind of right, but kind of not right. 

Last edited:
Whats NT's opinion on PS Vue? They just started service in Dallas. I looked at the channel lineup and they include the very few cable channels I would watch. I mostly stay on Netflix and Hulu.

2015 has been weak for both consoles.. I've been on my PC most to all of this year

Gotta disagree

Bloodborne
Witcher 3
Batman AK
Mlb '15

Waiting on

Madden
MGS5
FO4
ACS
NBA 2k16
Until Dawn
Mad Max
TF Devastation

This year has been better than '13 and '14.

The redesign of Noct's dad bothers me.

The fact that they have a release date and won't even give a year or quarter bothers me.

The half baked trailer that was shown to the public when you have shown something internally that is polished with gameplay bothers me.

There's about 100 other things about how this played out over the past 24 hours that bothers me and makes me die inside.

Looks like it's time to write an unsolicited feedback e-mail.
   Must of sent that e-mail asap huh

The redesign of Noct's dad bothers me.

The fact that they have a release date and won't even give a year or quarter bothers me.

The half baked trailer that was shown to the public when you have shown something internally that is polished with gameplay bothers me.

There's about 100 other things about how this played out over the past 24 hours that bothers me and makes me die inside.

Looks like it's time to write an unsolicited feedback e-mail.

Must of sent that e-mail asap huh

View media item 1661162

I did and I got a response pretty quickly. And then the public got a response last night so I'm assuming I wasn't the only one who was like "Seriously, you guys have a release date already set, you have deals in place, the marketing machine is already moving forward with this date, TELL THE PUBLIC IT'S 2016"

They can't win.

Give a release date, end up missing it, and they get roasted.

Don't give a release date, public gets angry, and they get roasted.

laugh.gif

They can't win.

Give a release date, end up missing it, and they get roasted.

Don't give a release date, public gets angry, and they get roasted.

:lol:

Usually I'd give slack to any developer who wants to take the time to get their product right. But between this being announced 9 years ago and having been in overall concept and development even longer than that, teasing the public is just not a good idea. Put the product out and let's move on to XVI and beyond.

The other side of that is that there are SOOOO many other marketing deals in place around the concrete release date. I'm talking about everything from sports, movie, merchandise, food, even car company tie-ins that are already in progress.

When you start to look shaky about when something might release and continue to consciously give yourself bad PR (when you don't have to) everyone else connected to the project starts to look bad and gets shook as well. Bottom line, it's not a good look for anyone under the SE banner or those associated with them.

Last edited:
Rainbow Six looked pretty wack to me. The mode I was watching just seemed like the were just waiting for them to come through the entrance/door :smh:

Gotta disagree

Bloodborne
Haven't played it, but if it's anything like Dark Souls.. Easy pass (that's just me)
Witcher 3 Looks and plays tons better in 4K on PC
Batman AK Agreed.
Mlb '15 Play MLB the Show 14 and you won't notice the difference. Even reviewers agree.

Waiting on

Madden Tiburon. Enough said.
MGS5 Agree - PC is the way to go on this.
FO4 GOTY - PC is the way to go obviously
ACS - Again better on PC, but still a meh about it.
NBA 2k16 - Face scan is awesome, but this game 100% looks and plays better on PC
Until Dawn Agree, got it reserved for the PS4
Mad Max Nah
TF Devastation Nope.

This year has been better than '13 and '14 Semi-agree

Last edited:
I think I'm just losing interest in console games. Only game I played consistently was MLB the show, which you could easily tell the difference between 15 and 14. I seem to only be interested in JRPG now

Last edited:
Umm maybe you just aren't a console gamer?

Logically that sounds accurate. But it's not. I prefer console's >> PC. Problem is, there is nothing really worth playing on Console's right now. The LAST must have CONSOLE game was The Last Of Us... I think I've played through that game at least 4 times (including the remake). Just beautiful.

Basically you only play exclusives on consoles? I won't knock that. Everything will always look better on PC, it's even better if you have friends on PC too. Unfortunately, none of my friends game on PC and I don't either :lol:

Basically you only play exclusives on consoles? I won't knock that. Everything will always look better on PC, it's even better if you have friends on PC too. Unfortunately, none of my friends game on PC and I don't either :lol:

I use to be all Console bruh. Built a BEASTLY CPU back in December (3 way SLI Geforce 980). Can't even go back to enjoying my consoles no more :smh: . AND my back catalog on STEAM is just STUPID.

View media item 1661306

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom