The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Went to pre order 2k16, FIFA, and COD for my son and mentioned getting a new controller to the sales associate. That's when he told me about that deal coming next week...

Yerr whats poppin yall im officially a member of team ps4 but for right now i only have destiny and the last of us. Add me: D_Stacks (btw how i change my username? I had that name since ps home first came out :x :lol:

Yerr whats poppin yall im officially a member of team ps4 but for right now i only have destiny and the last of us. Add me: D_Stacks (btw how i change my username? I had that name since ps home first came out
sick.gif
laugh.gif
Can't change your PSN ID. Many people have been begging Sony for years to come up with the ability to change a PSN name.

Got the order 1886 for 10$ just couldn't get into it, the gameplay just felt off,had to get the refund , gears next week tho :pimp:

The bundle also includes Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition, as well as a digital voucher to download four classic Star Wars titles – Super Star Wars, Star Wars: Racer Revenge, Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter and Star Wars Bounty Hunter – playable for the first time on PS4, and sporting enhanced graphics and Trophy support. I’ll give you a minute to take that all in…
CMjUqS9U8AAR-Vs.jpg

CMjUqpAUcAAMDYg.jpg

Last edited:
So after reading about this Darth Vadar PS4 bundle, I see that it'll include some vouchers for older PS2 games with trophy support!!!

So that means either PS Now is getting PS2 support or PS4 is getting BC support. Unless Sony was bluffing, I'd say it's going to be PS2 games on PS Now.

Here's part of the article (can't quote it, on mobile)

The bundle also includes Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition, as well as a digital voucher to download four classic Star Wars titles – Super Star Wars, Star Wars: Racer Revenge, Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter and Star Wars Bounty Hunter – playable for the first time on PS4, and sporting enhanced graphics and Trophy support. I’ll give you a minute to take that all in…

And, to celebrate the launch of Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition, we’re releasing a Limited Edition Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars PS4 Bundle available exclusively at Wal-mart on November 17th.

I could care less about that console and that controller. Trophy support for PS2 games is what got my attention!!

Sony trying to take the NPD this holiday season without releasing any big AAA games :lol: SW fans are gonna go nuts over that system and they're doing one for Disney Infinity 3.0 too. 500GB seems kind of backwards since we know the 1TB is coming but the parents buying these for their kids won't care :lol:

Maaaan Give me a metallic marker and I could do that Darth Vader art for free.

Did a gold Gundam on my PS3 in high school.

So hopefully people who don't get the bundle will still be able to purchase these classic games somehow? I need all four of them!

There was a rumor that KOTOR was being remade/remastered for PS4/X1. Looks like SW is going all in.

Back
Top Bottom