The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Platinum Games make great games. MadWorld, Vanquish, Bayonetta, Metal Gear Rising, etc. If they made a MMPR game. LAWD. :wow:

They used to be Clover Studios at Capcom who made games like God Hand, Viewtiful Joe, and Okami.

I don't think Bayonetta 2 would of been made without Nintendo's help. They should of put MadWorld on PS3/360 though.

Last edited:
Platinum Games make great games. MadWorld, Vanquish, Bayonetta, Metal Gear Rising, etc. If they made a MMPR game. LAWD. :wow:

They used to be Clover Studios at Capcom who made games like God Hand, Viewtiful Joe, and Okami.

I don't think Bayonetta 2 would of been made without Nintendo's help. They should of put MadWorld on PS3/360 though.
anarchy reigns was the sequel to madworld. Which was on 360/ps3.

I just pre ordered the 20th anniversary ps4 controller from gamestop

releases on sept 2nd

I don't even need a 2nd controller but it looks so NICE

My current one is from when the ps4 first came out and its still in good condition.
Why would you buy a new controller to use for a netflix remote?

Last edited:
The story of until dawn is insane! That ending though....... One of the best narrative games I played. Up there with the walking dead.

When is the next b2g1 free ? I'm going in ham eyeing a couple games for the winter.......Whatsthe best way to upgrade my HArddrive also how do I transfer my files to the new Hard drive ?

Last edited:
man thats a good deal on the PSTV but that goes to show you it sucks. Its only worth $20 now :smh:

I would cop but I am going to pass based off all the bad reviews

^Did anyone on here purchase a pstv?

Already have a Vita so I didn't bother but it's the only remote play solution that has an ethernet cable so it's good for certain needs.

I might get it for that and to play some vita games on a big screen.

Last edited:

my poor left thumb with this SF V beta.... 
I literally have a bruise on my left thumb from RL
laugh.gif

My spot just hit me up telling me I can pick up MGS V TPP in one hour YES!!!!!!!!! If you're located in nyc or in Queens pm once I get it in hand I will pm you my spot! About to go ham and cop a couple and put them up on eBay for the beast.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom