The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I still can't get over how he paid $200 simply to be able to troll this thread. Or that he doesn't seem to understand his disdain doesn't effect our enjoyment.

Sell the console, or donate it to some less fortunate kids. No one is forcing you to own a luxury item. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Dudes still in here debating PS4/XBONE?

Yawn.

MGS V is on every platform, we all winning right now.

And we all lose, too, because Bayonetta 2 is exclusive to Wii U, :x

Last edited by a moderator:
I still can't get over how he paid $200 simply to be able to troll this thread. Or that he doesn't seem to understand his disdain doesn't effect our enjoyment.

Sell the console, or donate it to some less fortunate kids. No one is forcing you to own a luxury item. :lol:  
Nah I like the ps4
The last of us is a god damn masterpiece
I honestly don't think I will ever be emotionally invested into any character
From an xbox franchise EVER
Ps4 just doesn't have a lot of other games to play right now

What do I care about critical acclaim? Wii U has nothing I want to play besides Bayonetta 2.

I don't care about Mario or Zelda anymore, honestly.

I bought MK7 and Majora's Mask for my 3DS and I use their cases as coasters.

What do I care about critical acclaim? Wii U has nothing I want to play besides Bayonetta 2.

I don't care about Mario or Zelda anymore, honestly.

I bought MK7 and Majora's Mask for my 3DS and I use their cases as coasters.
The cases don't matter though.............

PS4 started coughing up disks . Ended up pushing the little rubber foot under the eject button backwards and it fixed it (knock on wood). The warranty is almost up :smh:

My man :pimp: . hasn't failed me yet.

PS4 started coughing up disks . Ended up pushing the little rubber foot under the eject button backwards and it fixed it (knock on wood). The warranty is almost up :smh:

Good and yeah it's been going on for a year now for me. Why did we have to get the faulty PS4's? But I need to send my PS4 in as soon as possible. I've been procrastinating.

I've tried every solution available to fix the auto eject issue, including removing the rubber pieces on the bottom of the eject button, yet the issue kept reoccurring. I also tightened the eject screw, yet it kept spitting out discs in the middle of a game.

The gold plate scratch fix was what fixed it for good. I did the scratch fix in Feb and I haven't experienced one single auto eject issue since. You'll have to open up your ps4 though and it'll void your warranty, but it's a permanent fix.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom