The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

It'd be nice if Heavy Rain and B2S were on the same disc for $40-$60. I took my copy of B2S back after my wife got it as a bday gift. I knew it was coming to PS4 and I think a new Tales game had just dropped so I needed those funds :lol:

There will apparently be a £50 drop in October so you should wait for that.

Also Europe always have bundles so you'll be spoilt for choice. There's a few 1TB bundles including the Uncharted one.

View media item 1719993Amazon product ASIN B015IT6D08
Best way that I can think off is through Amazon. Log in to the Uk site and deliver it to your brothers address.

Repped fam :smokin

It's guaranteed

ps3-FF-XIII.jpg

If even FXIII-2 can get one and with how big FF is in Japan, it's a done deal.

Even Advent Children got one :lol:

squeni13.jpg

I think he meant he hopes it comes out in the US :lol:

^ exactly. We don't get any of the good looking LE here. For the right price, I'd import a FF XV PS4 and stick my current one in the bedroom.

I remember heavy rain was buggy on the ps3, are the remastering it for ps4?

I bought Sleeping Dogs definitive edition and this game is buggy as hell. Game can't even install without the game crashing.... Anyone else have a similar problem with this game?

I really need a dope JRPG for ps4.. When is the new Tales game set to release? :nerd:

I think the best rpg experience I've had so far on PS4 is Child of Light

I hope the new Tales is similar to Vepseria or Graces.  I wasn't the biggest fan of Xillia and it's sequel. I'm a little skeptical about buying at launch. The last few Tales games have dropped quickly but I want a good JRPG too. If SE would go ahead and announce FF XII HD then it'd make the decision easier.

I hope the new Tales is similar to Vepseria or Graces.  I wasn't the biggest fan of Xillia and it's sequel. I'm a little skeptical about buying at launch. The last few Tales games have dropped quickly but I want a good JRPG too. If SE would go ahead and announce FF XII HD then it'd make the decision easier.

FF 12 HD would be glorious, I loved that game. I may end up picking up X HD even though I have it on ps2 and 3 lol.

I liked Graces a lot, and while both Xillias were good imo, they seemed rushed and lacked the charm and magic that make playing JRPGs addicting and fun...Honestly the best new rpg I played in the last year or so was Bravely Default. I wish Square would release a new turn based franchise like that on consoles

I been ready for AC since the reveal but like ESF, they drop fast and there's plenty out or coming soon enough that I can hold off on this.

Anybody getting Fallout 4 day one?

Back
Top Bottom