The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

It's nice they finally made something native but I've just been using my chromecast to do it from my iphone/ipad for forever.

Yea, I've been suing the web browser on the PS4 but it doesn't have the source quality and can't view archives.
This changes all that.

So I just can watch other people play games? I'm not sure I'm into that lol

Yea, it's not for everyone.

I only use it for fighting game tournaments or to see how a game looks like when it comes out if I'm on the fence.

Throwing Black Ops 1 in there is just stupid. Only reason for doing that is so they won't have to price the game at $30 or below. I wonder how all of the people that already preordered feel. This is something that should have been announced months ago.
meh its fine timing imo it sucks if thats the case but if people aren't upgrading now is the time to do so. the 360 and PS3 are keeping current consoles back

taco-bell-limited-edition-gold-ps4-bundle-two-column-01-us-14sep15

Someone needs to flourish on this.
my brother & I rode our bikes to Taco Bell yesterday, he ordered four big boxes, his order took too long, so he was given an extra empty big box.this morning he entered the code on that box & won one of the limited edition Playstation 4's. we still have 3 codes we didn't use & we haven't decided on what to do with those codes or who to give them to.

Last edited:
I'd be salty about the platinum bloodborne theme if it were superior to the 20th anniversary theme.

my brother & I rode our bikes to Taco Bell yesterday, he ordered four big boxes, his order took too long, so he was given an extra empty big box.this morning he entered the code on that box & won one of the limited edition Playstation 4's. we still have 3 codes we didn't use & we haven't decided on what to do with those codes or who to give them to.

I'll take the codes off your hands if you don't want it.

I'll take the codes off your hands if you don't want it.
I'm kinda thinking should I do some twitter giveaway or giving my sister & somebody else I know the codes, that way if they won then my brother & I both would have a ps4. they likely wouldn't use it. the contest ends in November so whatever I got a little bit of time really think about it.

Last edited:
Uncharted is sooooo damn overrated

The last of us though :pimp:
Is Uncharted really overrated? I'm picking up the collection next month to finally play the series lol.

Series is amazing.

UC2 is the best one, IMO. A masterpiece.

That train level :wow:

All 3 games feel like movies.

A live action film is in the works with Mark Wahlberg starring.

If you looking for fifa 16 ps4 or xbox 1 ... target has a promotion going on....
Trade in fifa 15 and get 30 dollars gc.... buy a coke 6 pack n get another 10 dollars gc.... pay the difference

:smokin

Uncharted 3 felt better to play than tlou.
Probably because you had to make your shots count.

My brother(who purchased a ps4 at launch) is now an Xbox One owner.

Now I can gameshare on xb1 and ps4.
glasses.gif

I think the first game we'll gameshare is Rise of the Tomb Raider.

laugh.gif
@iYen's Brother

Good come up, I'm waiting for my bro to cop an X1 also.
Is your bro still only playing FF14 or did he delve into Arkham Knight?

My bro felt irked when I copped AK for xb1 instead of ps4.
laugh.gif

"Did you get Arkham Knight?"

"Yeah, on XB1.
happy.gif
"

Last edited:
:lol: @iYen's Brother

Good come up, I'm waiting for my bro to cop an X1 also.
Is your bro still only playing FF14 or did he delve into Arkham Knight?
My bro felt irked when I copped AK for xb1 instead of ps4.:lol:  

"Did you get Arkham Knight?"
"Yeah, on XB1.:D "
He actually went back to DC Universe :smh: he also has been playing FF X HD a lot. That nostalgic gaming pulled him back :lol:

He actually went back to DC Universe
mean.gif
he also has been playing FF X HD a lot. That nostalgic gaming pulled him back
laugh.gif
What drew him to DCU? I played it for maybe 10min, then deleted it.

Nostalgic gaming pulled me back too; after 3 non-gaming years.

There was a dbz thread on here.

While I was reading it, I thought man I still have Budokai Tenkaichi 3 somewhere.

Wiped the dust off my ps2, the rest is history.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom