The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I dont know how I feel about 7 person party in Star Ocean....

But if it is as good as the last game, goodbye 150 hours of life

Which would you guys recommend getting first Until Dawn or Dying Light: The Following enhanced version which come out on Feb 9 ?

Last edited:
Those vids got me HYPED for The Show. Been the best sports game consistently for at least like 8 years IMO. Liking some of the improvements shown, especially with RTTS games being streamlined. Hopefully they gave franchise a lot of love as well or ill be disappointed.

I was on a forum (MaddenNation) with Ramone long before he took that job way back. Hes a cool *** dude and a real sim gamer. Not surprised at all that he has the game at the level its at.

This game is probably a top 5 (maybe 3?) exclusive for either system and is a selling point of the PS4 to me.

Last edited:
as an avid 2ker ive given the show 4 chances since 08 already and it doesnt do it for me ..........and to the gamestop slander.......gamestop can be acceptable if youre trading it to buy when they have specials but keyword trade in and buy a game / accessory if not theyre screwing you because the prices they give cash are just to take advantage of thief crackheads , either way mom and pop / hole in the wall / flea market or swap meet video game buyer/seller/traders = goat .......same thing goes for sneakers , those dudes that go to the mall on sunday afternoon to buy the shoes from the mall and then wear them at the malls entertainment area the following friday , or posting the same shoe that half of instagram is posting on saturday .....naw fam , cosignment / sell and trade stores for kicks and video games for life , i also understand i live in miami , a fairly large city and some people might not have anything more than their local foot locker / gamestop i originally came in to post what im putting under though . 

fambz , i have at&t uverse and i have the least expensive internet they offer because i didnt think it would be an issue but im having trouble playing 2K online at all times  , and even offline sometimes it will have some lag when my daughter is using youtube on her ipad , while her video buffers for 30-60 seconds i will get unplayable online lag and borderline unplayable offline ( its connected offline gameplay if youre connected to 2k servers for vc and stuff i guess ) , on call of duty the same issue , while her videos are buffering call of duty becomes unplayable from the lag........my question is , has anybody had the same issue and then gotten the "faster" internet from their provider , paid the extra $20-30 per month and then had much faster connection speeds ? does anyone work in that field / industry and know if you really get faster internet ? science brahs check in ? any neil degrasse tysons on nt? 

tl:dr = i pay for at&t uverse slowest internet , im having trouble playing COD / 2k online when my daughter is buffering a youtube / netflix on her ipad , anyone with knowledge on this or that has had the same issue know if paying/upgrading for the "faster" internet will make a difference ?

Helldivers
smokin.gif

I almost copped a few weeks back.
i made the decision to do so and i dont regret it. its a very fun game especially when you have a full squad of people to run with 

Does The Show have a franchise mode w/ a fantasy draft?

I used to love doing that in MVP baseball but I've never played The Show.

Does The Show have a franchise mode w/ a fantasy draft?

I used to love doing that in MVP baseball but I've never played The Show.
i can almost bet it does , game is critically acclaimed and has a fanbase as strong if not stronger than 2k

illicit305 illicit305 my bro lives in Miami and I believe he has comcast and uses hard wire. It rarely has any issues. I'm not sure what speeds he has either.

Which would you guys recommend getting first Until Dawn or Dying Light: The Following enhanced version which come out on Feb 9 ?
Dying light, more content/gameplay variety/gameplay focused. Until dawn's narrative driven/less replay value.

Back
Top Bottom