The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Still possible to preorder a ps4 somewhere and get it on launch day? Missed out at amazon

Thanks, I tried that, but it still comes out as this size.  I used the 960x720 rez code...

eek.gif
eek.gif

Killzone looks stunning. I want that TV as well.15ms input lag

Some of you might want to mute the video though
laugh.gif

Better video here but I can't embed.

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_killzone_shadow_fall_tgs_showfloor_gameplay_no_sound_-30844_en.html
did no1 notice how HUGE the ps4 controller looks at 1:01? WTF? And i love asian girls, theyre so cute :smile:

I'm one of the bigger MGS fans here but I wasn't too impressed with that video. Shrug. Maybe it was the language barrier.

I'm not a fan of the Splinter Cell-like tagging an enemy. I don't like the idea of having wall hacks in MGS. I love stealth action and I like tapping on walls or making sounds to lure in enemies. I don't want to mark them and get instant kills. Splinter Cell was always the poor man's MGS. I like the stealth in MGS, even if it's a little ridiculous at times. I had so much fun in MGS4 with the octocamo. I hope this western influence doesn't creep into the boss battles, because that's one of the best parts of MGS.

Wall hacks + tagging + regenerative health + slow motion executions. :smh:

I know I'm going to buy Phantom Pain anyway, but they're making the game too easy with these borderline cheat code abilities. Let me beat the game and then add this stuff in as a perk that's equivalent to the tuxedo or headband.

I was able to scoop two reservation cards from target..what are the odds of them not having it when I go pick them up:x

Seems like Deep Down is f2p. This could be good or bad. But given its capcom I could see $2 swords and $3 armor upgrades. Hope they dont go that route

Thanks, I tried that, but it still comes out as this size.  I used the 960x720 rez code...

You have to edit the embed code from the default settings. I normally change mine to 1280 x 720 so that it's big enough without going full screen and it keeps the 16:9 ratio.

Code:
Change this:

to

Result

Killzone has really improved since E3

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Lily Bergamo protagonist named Tae Ioroi[/COLOR]

View media item 585746
View media item 585747
View media item 585748

Lily Bergamo is set in the near future of 2043. But at the present time, Grasshopper can only share the time period, as the place is still secret. From the trailer you may have noticed that the world feels Japanese. But you might also feel that “it might be American or European” as well, Grasshopper boss Goichi Suda noted.

The keyword during the Lily Bergamo reveal last week was “heavy action game,” but to give a more concrete hint, the phrase “hack and slash” was also mentioned. But even saying this is a little vague. The four speakers at the stage event, which also included game director Nobutaka Ichiki and GungHo boss Kazuki Mori****a, mentioned phrases like: “We want you to play for a long time,” “This is the epitome of action gaming,” and “The growth component is perfect.”

PlayStation 4 is the platform of choice for Lily Bergamo. According to Mori****a, Grasshopper “wants to make the most out of the strengths of online play, and the idea of using smartphones to play has been a big deal.”

Mori****a added, “Smartphones are evolving every day, so we will continue to challenge ourselves so we’re not left behind.”

The goal is for players to be able to completely rely on their smartphones to play, and to be able to enjoy the same world, but from a different cut.

Suda also has faith in this functionality. “There will be people who play with PlayStation 4, and there will be people who play with their smartphones,” he said. Suda hopes that people will keep their expectations up for the future announcements.

Lily Bergamo is scheduled for release by end of 2014. While the game isn’t playable at this year’s Tokyo Game Show, Suda promised it will be playable at next year’s.
http://gematsu.com/2013/09/lily-bergamo-protagonist-named-tae-ioroi

I'm cautiously excited. I don't know what they mean by relying on your smartphone to play but it could just be PSN app/ smart glass type thing that the other devs are doing nowadays.

Looks really good though. I don't know if that's in game but I'm excited for cell shaded games next gen.

^ Thanks... I copied/pasted the 1280-code, but still got the 640x385 vid in the preview screen... Maybe it's a Chrome thing.  

Oh well.

Ooooohhhh.....that's what Tokyo Game Show is. I was thinking it was an actual game show. Oh well....

I want to like deep down, but the fact that capcom is publishing it makes me weary.

TGS has been weak for years, E3 has blown up to be the premier spot to debut games from outside of NA shores now.

you guys are killing me with the gifs and vids... I can't watch or see any at work.

Back
Top Bottom