The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I sound corny but you're the one thinking you're spreading news by telling people best buy is doing a midnight launch for the BIGGEST entertainment release of the year? :lol:

OK

I wasn't trying to spread any big news or anything, just got one of those booklets that stores like BB send every saturday in the mail and the ad was in there this past weekend.

Next time any kind of news regarding ps4 & xbone come out, i'll pm you first and see if it's ok with you to post.

I wasn't trying to spread any big news or anything, just got one of those booklets that stores like BB send every saturday in the mail and the ad was in there this past weekend.

Next time any kind of news regarding ps4 & xbone come out, i'll pm you first and see if it's ok with you to post.

Please do.

I'm glad i decided to make the switch back to sony 
smokin.gif

I'm glad i decided to make the switch back to sony :smokin

you and me both.. the xbox is ugly from an aesthetic pov than the ps3.. even the fat shiny ps3 is beautiful.. I like it more than the matte slim .. but I love the interface.. can't wait to play killzone.. we had a decent NT tournament one year..

first day: killzone, fifa 14, madden 25 and drive club..

Off that Friday.. gonna stroll right into the gamestop down the street and scoop it up.

Those bastards better not sell my console or s--- will hit the fan

you'd think the crowd would be the first thing with a noticeable improvement in 2k14 but nope, theyre still there to remind you its only a video game

Sony: Killzone: Shadow Fall is 50GB

Guerilla Games' debut PlayStation 4 launch game, Killzone: Shadow Fall, is "an uber file" of 50GB, according to Sony UK's Fergal Gara.

"I think it's cracking on for 50GB," Gara told Eurogamer. "It looks it, too, when you see it." Gara continued to explain that downloading massive games "is still a relatively tedious process. We've done a lot of work on pre-delivering files. It's not perfect. It's not seamless." This, perhaps, further explains a little more why Shadow Fall won't have a locked frame rate of 60.

Gara also said that digital distribution on PS4 "is definitely going to grow as a means of consumption. And there are big innovations in the PS4 to make it more attractive and more easy gamer wise to want to download. The Play as you Download functionality, for example, means you don't need the whole file before you go."

Source:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/30/sony-killzone-shadow-fall-is-50gb

Good luck for people who are buying digital versions of games next gen :lol:

View media item 597917

Sony: Killzone: Shadow Fall is 50GB

Guerilla Games' debut PlayStation 4 launch game, Killzone: Shadow Fall, is "an uber file" of 50GB, according to Sony UK's Fergal Gara.

"I think it's cracking on for 50GB," Gara told Eurogamer. "It looks it, too, when you see it." Gara continued to explain that downloading massive games "is still a relatively tedious process. We've done a lot of work on pre-delivering files. It's not perfect. It's not seamless." This, perhaps, further explains a little more why Shadow Fall won't have a locked frame rate of 60.

Gara also said that digital distribution on PS4 "is definitely going to grow as a means of consumption. And there are big innovations in the PS4 to make it more attractive and more easy gamer wise to want to download. The Play as you Download functionality, for example, means you don't need the whole file before you go."
Source:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/30/sony-killzone-shadow-fall-is-50gb

Good luck for people who are buying digital versions of games next gen
laugh.gif
They can enjoy their glorious amount of 8 installed games haha.

Last edited:
Do you have to install the full game if you buy it on disc? Even if you upgrade the HDD, that's a lot of space.
yup, the full game....supposedly.

Due to the disc reading being to slow to *insert technical jargon* so the games don't run as well as being read from the hdd.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom