The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

watch these devs release NX versions of their games
laugh.gif

When do you guys think it hits the stores?
I think next year. There are rumors that suggest this year. Honestly with the NX, there are too many rumors. Supposedly Nintendo gonna reveal it before E3 but we only got a weeks left til then :nerd:

Not surprised by this I would be too if I had to develop stuff on the ps4 since it just means more work for them. I wonder if they would take the extra time to upscale or downscale graphics for the consoles. I'm sure some will but I can imagine the extra headache

>He still thinks the next Jaguar revision with only a slight CPU clock speed increase and a few stream cores added would make a significant performance increase and fragment the PS4 user base.

>He still thinks the next Jaguar revision with only a slight CPU clock speed increase and a few stream cores added would make a significant performance increase and fragment the PS4 user base.
it is a significant performance increase but it won't fragment the user base

i figured all along that it would just be a more powerful ps4 - same os, same controller, use the same discs, same downloads, same communities, etc

this whole fragmenting notion was crazy from the start, the only fragment was going to be between the haves and have nots, and we know who's been more vocal

Last edited:
With all these upgrades and accessories just invest in a gaming PC.

I play more PC games than PS4, but PC gaming can still be a headache. If you wanna just turn on and play, console is still the way to go. I can name like 5 games I've tried to play on PC in the past month that I had to look up the solution to some issue I had upon starting the game.

I still can't play Dark Souls 3 because of this stuttering issue.

I'm hoping with the Neo we can have our PSN be the primary on more than 1 console. :pimp: gamesharing gonna be even better

Finished the wolf among us.
4.5/5
Telltale does it again by providing an engaging narrative that made me reflect about my past decisions.

Now onto:
Game of thrones
Minecraft
Tales from the borderlands
Walking dead michonne
Walking dead season 3
Marvel
Batman
Game of thrones season 2
Back to the future
And life is strange.
:x

Finished the wolf among us.
4.5/5
Telltale does it again by providing an engaging narrative that made me reflect about my past decisions.

Now onto:
Game of thrones
Minecraft
Tales from the borderlands
Walking dead michonne
Walking dead season 3
Marvel
Batman
Game of thrones season 2
Back to the future
And life is strange.
sick.gif
Spoiler for GOT. Love NO ONE. Trust NO ONE. Become attached to NO ONE. Do not enjoy playing as ANYONE. You can thank me later. Iron from ice!!!

Got the fire ending of Dark Souls 3. Damn..... I finished that fast. Now begins the grind for the platinum.

Colin doesn't know most developers. I'm pretty sure he didn't call developers from every studio to do a poll.

I'm hoping with the Neo we can have our PSN be the primary on more than 1 console. :pimp: gamesharing gonna be even better

You can't

[*]However, you can only have one device allocated as the Primary Console.
[*]The same PSN ID can't be logged in simultaneously on more than one PS4, Neo or combination of the two (presumably the Primary Console can play digital content offline though, as is the case now).

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/d...ion-4k-neo-and-the-original-ps4-will-co-exist

Last edited:
I'm hoping with the Neo we can have our PSN be the primary on more than 1 console.
pimp.gif
gamesharing gonna be even better
You can't
  • However, you can only have one device allocated as the Primary Console.
  •  
  • The same PSN ID can't be logged in simultaneously on more than one PS4, Neo or combination of the two (presumably the Primary Console can play digital content offline though, as is the case now).
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/d...ion-4k-neo-and-the-original-ps4-will-co-exist
yep, it's still just a ps4

i feel like that's something people haven't grasped since the rumors first started, its just a ps4, only more powerful with the possibility of playing uhd blu rays

the additional power isn't going to create new avenues for people to circumvent the existing rules

it's why i feel like kotakus "4.5" had people thinking that it was a completely new gen with just a small power jump, it wasn't, they should have just referred to it as the ps4+

Last edited:
For the dudes saying, "you don't have to buy it" for Neo, well duh, I cringe when I hear that excuse. Like a topic is off limits because your not force to buy it.

Jesus :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom