The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I don't know what to play with UC4 coming in 10 days

Thought I beat TW3 but there is more story after killing dude.

Do not feel like playing 2k

Nioh demo can going go so far with my attendion

I have Bloodborne and FC4 DS....don't feel like opening them

Was about to buy Digimon off the flash sale 

I don't know what to do.....

I'm saying all this like I don't have a backlog on Wii U and 3ds also

Is UC4 trash?
If you're not into linear games - like if you played Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3 and The Last of Us and it wasn't something for you, then don't expect Uncharted 4 to be a completely different experience from those games. Gameplay-wise, it looks very much the same linear stuff seen before. Graphics-wise looks amazing though and the multiplayer is very fun.

If you're not into linear games - like if you played Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3 and The Last of Us and it wasn't something for you, then don't expect Uncharted 4 to be a completely different experience from those games. Gameplay-wise, it looks very much the same linear stuff seen before. Graphics-wise looks amazing though and the multiplayer is very fun.
i prefer linear games sometimes. Too much open world stuff going on these last few years

^Suberzat1, ever play Tomb Raider Definitive Edtion?

Dope game, doesn't take long to beat. Maybe 9, 10 hours.

Last edited:
oh ok how much is it? I had it on PS3 but it kept freezing after a certain point in the story so was never able to finish it
mean.gif
This. Heavy Rain looks great, definitely need to play that.

Just got back from the theatre for Ratchet & Clank. I liked it. There's a fair amount of fan service. Not just R&C, but PlayStation in general. There were a lot of 20 somethings in there. It was like when I saw Toy Story 3, except on a smaller scale because Toy Story was packed and this was maybe a quarter full. I forget sometimes that the series is 14 years old and a lot of people grew up with it.

It doesn't hit you in the feels like a Pixar film, but it's a fun movie. They go in the back catalog of Ratchet's guns and gadgets and use them for gags or action sequences. They have some dialog that makes fun of how the enemies talk in R&C games. They sneak in some fan favourite characters from past games.

I don't know how to review it from a non-biased non-fan's standpoint, but if you have a history with these games, I recommend it for sure.

Man I have no time to play any of my games right now.

Work is crazy right now and won't slow down until the summer at earliest.

And when I have free time on the weekends, I'm using it to recover from my workweek instead of putting time in with my PS4.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Likely that I won't cop a new game until Madden drops.

Back
Top Bottom