The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Really? Nice. How long does that go for? I have 2 I could get rid of.
I think till the 20th .. Check the online flyer, some good deals going on
I dont know if I got the same deal, but I'll take it.

I took in 3 controllers; one OG that had the stick rubber wearing off, one the L3 wouldnt click due to countless Destiny hours running, and one that had an R2 button that was finicky.

Ended up with $117 credit. They had all their controllers on sale, so I grabbed The Uncharted one and a normal one. I'll take 2 new for 3 used any day.

Thanks again for the heads up. 

*Dark Souls 3 second halfish spoiler*

I wanted to cry when I came upon the dead Giant Blacksmith. He was my favorite NPC next to Solaire...and Siegmeyer. They were the best. [/spolier]

I dont know if I got the same deal, but I'll take it.

I took in 3 controllers; one OG that had the stick rubber wearing off, one the L3 wouldnt click due to countless Destiny hours running, and one that had an R2 button that was finicky.

Ended up with $117 credit. They had all their controllers on sale, so I grabbed The Uncharted one and a normal one. I'll take 2 new for 3 used any day.

Thanks again for the heads up. 
I went back and picked up a magma for my blue one. Both controllers has stick issues

I wish I could get another controller or two for the low. I usually just use my 20th Anniversary controller since my son basically took my Magma Red. I'll probably cop the Uncharted one soon enough and then gonna wait to see if we get any of those JP colorways.

Stuck on chapter 7 first playthrough on crushing. Goddamn grenades 
mad.gif

Just finished the game. **** was lit. Only glitch I got was around chap 20 the sound faded to no sound. Had to plug in headphones in the controller to hear them talk. Other than that it was smooth.

Nice NT run we was on a roll but lost the last 3 lol but fun overall, can't control dumb randoms lol
Hopefully we can get some more NTers to run with next time.

Those last 3 games :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom