The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Which one should I play next FC4 or BB?
I'm going to have to go with enjoyment but It all may depend on what I decide to drink while I play
Bourbon-BB
Beer-FC4
Wouldn't recommend bourbon and bloodborne, I can forsee a broken controller during a drunken rage quit.

And I can't count how many times I've died on bosses with 1 hit left because I broke strategy and went for the kill.

@parikagekidango

Ci1AJ5LUkAYsJ5p.jpg:large

Ci1AKX0UkAAsgjE.jpg:large

Ci1AK29VEAELcXT.jpg:large

Ci1AK8UVEAAgo9O.jpg:large

I have never found concrete numbers, but it was reported that Forza 6 just barely broke a million copies sold in January of this year.

GT6 hit 4.5 million.

I remember Forza 6 didnt even chart on NPD when it came out last September.

Was Forza 6 a better game? Absolutely... but for some reason it didn't sell.

Again, take the numbers with a grain of salt. XB1 has a 20mil install base while PS3 had 80+ mil. That puts them both at about 5% attach rate.

Last edited:
It could be cause it is on XBOX. GT is close to almost every PS fan's heart :lol:

I am not a hater I promise, but I feel like Forza has been superior since the first one.

I was heavy into them all. The last one I put mad hours into GT 4.

Then Forza 1 came out and getting wild reviews and I was fighting it hard :lol:. When I finally got it was a wrap. It was undeniably better. To me.

This dude Centex a drill sgt 
Digimon is something I would look into if you are into RPGs but you have the time on your hands to drive in
im picky with rpg games to be honest it depends on how the game play looks. And with Digimon being an rpg, i dont think i could get down with that.

I might even go out to Best Buy and grab The Show today after the gym so we'll see.

BB isn't that bad lol
Took me 50h to beat.
Final boss murdered me 6 times in a row.
Took a month break.
Regained resolve.
Finally beat the last boss.
Returned sold on to amazon.

You must of been button mashing, final boss was one of the easier ones. The cainhurst boss was difficult. The final boss on the dlc was the hardest IMO the dlc was real good

:lol:

I don't know about being close to every PS fan's heart but it's a bigger name overall than Forza

I'd say Forza 3/4 was when they overtook GT.

Getting the Top Gear guys was a real win for them as well.

I would say this is the time when Forza definitely had the mind share over GT.
GT5 kept on getting delayed and wasn't able to live up to years and years of expectations.

The sound/ standard cars didn't help GT either but it was also doing things Forza wasn't at the time with night and day cycles and weather.

Which one should I play next FC4 or BB?
I'm going to have to go with enjoyment but It all may depend on what I decide to drink while I play
Bourbon-BB
Beer-FC4
Wouldn't recommend bourbon and bloodborne, I can forsee a broken controller during a drunken rage quit.

And I can't count how many times I've died on bosses with 1 hit left because I broke strategy and went for the kill.
Lol I may need to play with my secondary controller. I want to start tonight and finish one of the games by Sunday.

@VG_Dave
"I think you could probably call [GT Sport] Gran Turismo 7... "We could have called it [that]" - Yamauchi #GTSport

Back
Top Bottom