The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Welp... this is underwhelming. 

They're gonna need to tweak those tire sounds... among other things. 

^ More tweaks from now till Nov, so hopefully it'll all improve.

This commentary is horrible.  They have Ben Edwards, who's a commentator... but he's emceeing!  
eyes.gif

Only on Chapter 10 in Uncharted 4, but I'm already kinda bored. The first 3 Uncharted's spoiled me so much it's like it's not even impressive to me anymore... I keep telling myself I need to progress further to see if it's get better and if there are more jaw dropping moments, but right now the beginning chapters are really slow to me.

I'm liking Uncharted 4 a lot. But its my first in the series.

I also got the 1-3 remaster so im excited for that.

Anyone here have and use Playstation Now?

Do they support trophies? :nerd:

EDIT -- I looked up that they do support trophies.

Last edited:
The gun play has gotten better but I have never really been a fan of 3rd person shooters game play wise. I actually prefer less gunplay and more story/dialogue when it comes Drake.

So I could see people getting bored.

Oh and I love the scenery

Uncharted kind of plays itself :lol:

Even when im just "exploring" the extremely chiseled path set for me, i'll be walking for like 10-15 seconds before Nathan or Sam just flat out tells me what i should do next :rofl:

I'm like bruh chill... let me look off this mountain real quick

Only on Chapter 10 in Uncharted 4, but I'm already kinda bored. The first 3 Uncharted's spoiled me so much it's like it's not even impressive to me anymore... I keep telling myself I need to progress further to see if it's get better and if there are more jaw dropping moments, but right now the beginning chapters are really slow to me.

Play chapter 11 then post your thoughts

Uncharted kind of plays itself :lol:

Even when im just "exploring" the extremely chiseled path set for me, i'll be walking for like 10-15 seconds before Nathan or Sam just flat out tells me what i should do next :rofl:

I'm like bruh chill... let me look off this mountain real quick

That's kinda new, b4 they kinda let u be stumped a few

The environments are crazy tho

Why can't all studios have the decency like ND to make good games, charging 60 + dlc for dog poop

^ More tweaks from now till Nov, so hopefully it'll all improve.

This commentary is horrible.  They have Ben Edwards, who's a commentator... but he's emceeing!  :rolleyes

Had to go out.

How bad was it?

I'm also seeing that they mentioned the game is only 50% done.
Not a very long time till launch to finish the game unless they just mean optimisation

That means that we are getting standard cars from GT6 and online capabilities that aren't on par with anything

I don't have patience for GT anymore :lol:

Last edited:
Tempted to go to my local Best Buy and have them price match.

For some reason though I have no motivation to play it right now :rolleyes

i havent played it since launch day and got to chapter 10. I keep telling myself to pick it up and play some more. But i think im getting bored with games now. Not that it is a bad game.

And looking at those GT videos they look so boring. GT is so behind the curve with next gen racing i thought that video last page looked like ps3 nothing next gen about it still looks like no damage and cars skating across the road. :smh:

i think im done with GT will not be a day one cop until i see more videos

That gliding look that GT has :x

thats what im talking about looks like the physics hasnt changed one bit they been gliding since damn near the first GT and they obviously are trying to hide the actual gameplay sound with that ******ed music playing when they showed that gameplay footage i bet they havent even touched the audio on this game.

Bro

Please don't get me started on GT

I will just say that I believe the GT team is way outta touch, and the last two games (Post Forza) have been inferior to even some arcade racing games.

Hell The new joint probably won't even be better than Project Cars.

Last edited:
Anyone here play Paragon? It's been the only game I've been playing for weeks.. with a good squad this game is great even at this stage of development.

Back
Top Bottom