The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Any of yall tried ps now?? Theres the 7 day free trial on bunch of games, looks like a good deal, wanna know if I can try the week and cancel lol

Finally, beat UC4 on Crushing. Had to use a modifier for the last stage though, it was impossible for me.
What an experience. Sad to hear the franchise is finished with this one. Now to try and obtain the Plat! :nthat:
I tried using an exploit @sole vintage posted for the Speed Run & Accuracy trophy just now, but it looks like it has been patched. If anyone knows of any exploits that still work, let me know! Thank you.

If not, ill debate on trying to obtain them the old fashioned way. :lol:

PO

Last edited:
More gameplay... the lighting looks good and the reflections on the windscreen was a nice effect...

Finally, beat UC4 on Crushing. Had to use a modifier for the last stage though, it was impossible for me.
What an experience. Sad to hear the franchise is finished with this one. Now to try and obtain the Plat! :nthat:
I tried using an exploit @sole vintage posted for the Speed Run & Accuracy trophy just now, but it looks like it has been patched. If anyone knows of any exploits that still work, let me know! Thank you.

PO
Did you get the trophy using the mod? I figure you'd have to beat it normally first before using mods.

For those who played UC4 first, then played UC1-3... curious to hear your thoughts on the how that affected your enjoyment of the storyline... as well as the reverse-progression of the graphics/visuals.  

PO

Yea i knew what was up when i saw patch 1.04 downloading :lol:
I think you can delete updates though right? Not sure.

Did you get the trophy using the mod? I figure you'd have to beat it normally first before using mods.

Nah you can beat crushing using the mods and still get the trophy.
That's why I never started my playthrough on crushing.

I wanted the pace of the game to flow well with the storyline.

If i bother with the plat then I'll use the mods for it.

This might sound crazy..but..I never played skyrim..

I have oblivion..but never really liked it ..but after seeing how deep fallout is..I'm pretty sure I missed out on skyrim

So..I'm going to hook up the PS3 and drive to gamestop to pick up the legendary edition..took me a while to find my controller..but I'm happy I don't have to buy a new one

I'm mad suped..fallout is so great..I missed out on a lot of good PS3 games since I barely played it..some good games at great prices too

You can't delete patches without deleting the gsme itself. You then would reinstall the game and pause the update.

Too much hassle for me, I'm just gonna play through it again. Game is great so I don't mind at all.

This might sound crazy..but..I never played skyrim..

I have oblivion..but never really liked it ..but after seeing how deep fallout is..I'm pretty sure I missed out on skyrim

So..I'm going to hook up the PS3 and drive to gamestop to pick up the legendary edition..took me a while to find my controller..but I'm happy I don't have to buy a new one

I'm mad suped..fallout is so great..I missed out on a lot of good PS3 games since I barely played it..some good games at great prices too
Me neither.

Also,

So all Modern Warfare games are coming or is out on PS3 with some form of online play for 30 bucks. Smh. I just want MW2 on PS4!

glad to see he talked about tires and the sound when driving in the tunnels. and i can tell the difference from the new car sounds compared to gt6.

not bad

Cant wait for Tuesday to come already 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom