The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'd play it again, absolutely.

It gets crapped on, but it's still better than 75% of RPG's. The combat system alone makes it worth your time.

FF XIII plat wasn't really hard to me. The only one that was missable was treasure hunter and you just had to make sure you didn't sell anything. I actually think FF XIII has some of the best post game content.

I'd play it again, absolutely.

It gets crapped on, but it's still better than 75% of RPG's. The combat system alone makes it worth your time.
Preach.

The game's battle system is great.

I just won't try the plat again
laugh.gif
The 12th hour of trying to get a Tetrahydrion to drop lead me as close to insanity as I feel I have ever been.

Has anyone replaced there PS4 sticks with the Xbone ones? I feel the PS4 sticks are too tight and prefer how loose the analog sticks are on PS3.

I like the PS4 controller, but I am having durability issues. I think I'm on my fourth one...

I'd gladly pay $100 for an official controller that is made of sturdier materials.

Yes but they were not very durable and wore down quickly. Also broke a controller in the process. 
Did you buy the $3 ones?

Mine were $6 and they've been solid as can be.

Had them for over a year, I think.

I'm not much of a fan of the ps4 controller myself. I feel like its really small in my hands. I like a big meaty (pause) controller that fits my hands.

I like the xbox one controller a lot. Closest thing to a perfect controller i've used.

IMO of course.

My wife loves the ps4 controller and doesn't care for the xbox one controller. :rolleyes

I like both controllers. I don't understand how some people's thumbs touch when using the PS4 controller. How in the hell do you use the ball of your thumbs :lol:

I like both controllers. I don't understand how some people's thumbs touch when using the PS4 controller. How in the hell do you use the ball of your thumbs :lol:
This I have big hands and still prefer the PS4 controller. Jus different strokes for different folks

Mine are similar. I've never had a problem with the og ps4 thimb sticks wearning down or my aftermarket thumb sticks wearing down. The og ds4 thumb sticks were too slippery tho.

i can't wait to re-live my Call of Duty Days with Modern Warfare remastered coming out in fall 
nthat.gif

that game was so epic, had me getting super low grades because i didn't give a **** about school, i was more worried about my kill/death ratio 
laugh.gif

Infinity Warfare looks dope too 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom