The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Here’s the list of games that will be optimised for PS4 Pro on launch day

More than 30 titles updated on launch day, and 45+ by the end of 2016

We know you’re eager to find out which titles will be the first to take advantage of the increased power and performance of PS4 Pro. The following 30+ titles will be optimised for the new hardware on launch day. Some games have updates to add Pro support, while more recent titles like Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare have Pro enhancements built into the base game. We’ll keep this list updated should additional titles be confirmed.

Battlefield 1
Battlezone
Bound
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Driveclub VR
EA Sports FIFA 17
Firewatch
Helldivers
Hitman
Hustle Kings
inFAMOUS First Light
inFAMOUS Second Son
Knack
Mafia III
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
NBA 2K17
Paragon
PlayStation VR Worlds
Ratchet & Clank
Rez Infinite
RIGS Mechanized Combat League
Rise Of The Tomb Raider
Robinson: The Journey
Smite
Super Stardust Ultra
The Elders Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
The Elders Scrolls Online: Skyrim Special Edition
The Last Of Us Remastered
The Last Of Us: Left Behind
The Playroom VR
Titanfall 2
Tumble
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
Until Dawn: Rush of Blood
Viking Squad
Wheels of Aurelia
World Of Tanks
XCOM 2

In addition to the titles listed above, more than 45 games will be optimised for PS4 Pro by the end of the year, including Watch Dogs 2, Killing Floor 2, The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy XV, with the likes of Nioh, Resident Evil 7 Biohazard and For Honor to follow in early 2017.

Further to that, all first party software launched in 2017 and beyond, including Gravity Rush 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, Days Gone and Gran Turismo Sport, will enjoy the benefits of the world’s most powerful console.

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...id=794132350254727168&adbpl=tw&adbpr=36969785

Call of Duty's VR Experience Free to All PS4 Owners

large

JACKAL ASSAULT VR EXPERIENCE
The Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – Jackal Assault VR Experience is a PlayStation VR mission that immerses you in the cockpit of a Jackal, the personal, multi-role fighter jet in the game. Take the controls and enjoy Call of Duty for the first time in virtual reality.
We’re also excited to announce that the Jackal Assault VR Experience will be available to all PS4 owners, not just for players who have purchased the game, as a free, added bonus on November 4. Just head to the PlayStation VR section of the PlayStation Store, and after selecting Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – Jackal Assault VR Experience, follow the prompts to download and install. Please note that you will need PlayStation VR, sold separately, to play.

https://blog.activision.com/t5/Call...arfare-Details-You-Need-to-Know/ba-p/10059743
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/call-of-dutys-vr-experience-free-to-all-ps4-owners/1100-6445052/

how can bloodborne not be getting patched?

That game deserves it more than anything. The art direction in the game is unmatched by any other game this gen. needs to be given the upgrade.

That game deserves it more than anything. The art direction in the game is unmatched by any other game this gen. needs to be given the upgrade.

Because they've already made their money.

No Driveclub too.

I'm assuming because it's From Software so not as straight forward as getting the other first party titles patched.

No excuse though, it should have been no.1 on the list.

Last edited:

No Driveclub too.

I'm assuming because it's From Software so not as straight forward as getting the other first party titles patched.

No excuse though, it should have been no.1 on the list.
all we need to do is make a petition. they actually listen to those

Damn.. didn't realize WOFF only had one save file after wifey put 5 hours into it yesterday before I got home smh..

Oh well

Just for me... my TV already upscales very well.

Played some uncharted 2 on it a couple weeks ago and loved it.

No PS4 game on my radar will benefit from the ps4 doing the upscaling enough for me to want to pay the extra money.

If i could get locked 60 frames w/ it that'd be another story.

Also it doesnt support 4k blu ray which i think is just outright comical.

im in the same boat. TV upscales and current ps4/tv can do HDR and no 4k BR is a joke. If they have that same trade in deal the Canadians are getting I would consider copping for $200 after trade ins. Other than that PSPro is a chest pass for me.

I have like 250 hours on Dark Souls 3 and never had a single issue w/ it.

Wasn't it rumored that FS didn't want people doing pvp at different framerates?

Idk if ds3 has an unlocked framerate on pc, but on pc people in pvp are def. playing at diff. fps.

Wasn't it rumored that FS didn't want people doing pvp at different framerates?

Idk if ds3 has an unlocked framerate on pc, but on pc people in pvp are def. playing at diff. fps.
pc I ran 60fps and 4k on ds2 couple years ago on PC, same for ds1 before that

No excuse. I'll take a stable 30 at higher res (played ds3 on xb1 don't remember having frame issues tho)

Back
Top Bottom