The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I think Knack is going to be fun game. Looks like a revisit to the old Crash Bandicoot/Spyro type games.

I think Knack is going to be fun game. Looks like a revisit to the old Crash Bandicoot/Spyro type games.

^^^yup first game that came to mind was crash...I miss being a kid playing crash on PS1 being amazed, twisted metal 2 also

I have had a PS4 preordered since June, only put 25 down. Someone convince why or why not I should get it. I'm still on the fence.
Yeah, if you're on the fence, it's not worth you. If you're a true gamer, and are Team Sony too, a preorder PS4 is the least of your worries, 3 weeks left is.

Knack just doesn't do anything for me. I rather them bring back a Crash Bandicoot HD or Spyro, hell even Blastro.

I can tell I would have enjoyed knack as a 13 year old but I dont see my self playing this game at the age of 23. It just seems like a kiddy game to me.

i'd play knack.  A lot of you on here surprising me with not giving it a chance when that pokemon MMO thread is like hundreds of pages deep. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
A couple big race fans in here might like to get their hands on this...

Nothing against Microsoft, but this may be a better way to incorporate yourself in a market rather than just offering a free game.

Gran Turismo 6 to Feature F1 Legend Ayrton Senna Content
Plus Ayrton Senna Limited Edition PS3 bundle headed to Brazil.
by Luke Reilly OCTOBER 24, 2013
Sony Computer Entertainment of America has announced a “long-term partnership” between the Ayrton Senna Institute and the Gran Turismo series. The announcement was made at the 2013 Brazil Game Show in São Paulo.

According to the announcement content relating to the legendary Brazilian racing driver will be delivered to the game via online updates and will allow players to “trace the roots of Ayrton Senna's racing career.”

“Ayrton Senna has always been my hero, and I'm honoured to be able to work as a partner with the Ayrton Senna Institute which has carried on his legacy,” said GT creator Kazunori Yamauchi. “If it wasn't for Ayrton Senna, I don't think the video game, Gran Turismo, would ever have been developed. Nothing makes me happier than to relay the gratitude of Ayrton Senna Foundation, to all the players of Gran Turismo 6.”

The specifics of the content itself were not detailed.

In addition, an Ayrton Senna Limited Edition PlayStation 3 bundle will also be sold in Brazil. It will include a copy of GT6 along with 25 modified cars and one million credits in in-game cash.

The Ayrton Senna Institute is a non-profit organisation established in 1994 by Senna’s sister Viviane, with a focus on education. Since its founding, schools supported by the Institute have spread to approximately 25 per cent of the cities in all of Brazil, giving more than 17 million children an opportunity to receive education directly. The Institute has trained over 750,000 teachers with their educational programs.

A three-time F1 world champion, Ayrton Senna is revered as one of the greatest racing drivers of all time. Senna was killed in an accident during the 1994 San Marino Grand Prix. Senna’s death remains the last driver fatality in F1.

View media item 629242

Last edited:
Knack looks like a kiddy game because it's meant to be accessible but every preview says its hard.
Even Mark Cerny said it's hard so it won't be a cakewalk

I have my PS4 completely paid off..I only put $100 cash down and then traded in my iPhone4s in July and they had a bonus so I got like $345 for it since I put it towards PS4 :lol:...I'm still debating on keeping it or just selling it and getting one in the spring time...I most likely will keep it though once it's in my hands :lol:

Damb them joints hold their value.. I need to figure out which games I want at launch so I can preorder for them bonuses

Last edited:
Very happy I was able to get my pre-order in however, I may be re-selling it depending on how much they selling for.

Personally I dont dislike Knack...I just cant justify paying $60 for it over other games I'd rather play at launch. When its reduced or ends up on PS+ down the line I'll play it

Yall really trying to hype Knack huh? Its nothing more than this generations Kameo lol

Hype no :lol:

I'm just not dismissing it because of how it looks like others have.

As far as 3D platformers go, it will be a next gen Ratchet and Clank that will get me hyped. I just think Knack could be a dark horse.

We reselling consoles now? If you're trying to make a profit from reselling consoles , you should have preordered like 5 ps4s.

Some are going on eBay for $750. But I would imagine eBay/paypal would take their cut. Then you'd need to purchase shipping/insurance/delivery confirmation.

This seems like a hassle if your profit is going to be like $200.

Back
Top Bottom