The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'm surprised iYen asked that question, lol
It's a valid question.

What I'm alluding to is that the reason why ps4s can't play xb1 discs is because they're designed to only play ps4 discs.

So, if the ps4 was designed to play xb1 discs, that would be possible.

Last edited:
Knapps posted pictures and a little review of the controller a page ago.. He also said it felt very good just slightly heavier.. And that the light doesn't reflect off his tv.

It's a valid question.
What I'm alluding to is that the reason why ps4s can't play xb1 discs is because they're designed to only play ps4 discs.
So, if the ps4 was designed to play xb1 discs, that would be possible.

Yea that's kind of obvious :lol:

These companies are competitors though so it's not gonna happen. It's like asking why cant you sync your itunes library to your samsung galaxy s4.

I would buy a second DS4 to go with my pre-order, but I want a blue one. Really tempted though. I want to try it on the PS3.

so other people can play all my downloaded games on their ps4 as long as they log in with my account, and as long as i'm not playing them at the same time correct ?

Last edited:

Since both next-gen consoles use BD, does that mean that they could make their console play the opposing console's discs?

Nope both use different encryption key to read off the disk.
If sony/m$ used the same encryption key, their consoles would then be xpbs14s?
Even if they had the same key's other factors like the architecture of both systems come into play and the coding.

so other people can play all my downloaded games on their ps4 as long as they log in with my account, and as long as i'm not playing them at the same time correct ?

Your PS4 can play at any time no matter what, one other PS4 can play at the same time as you, but only one at a time. As many PS4's as you want can have your account and play your games.

Nice feature, but I don't want anyone playing on my account :lol:

L2c6P7.gif

This is a glimpse of ‪#‎DRIVECLUB‬ in action. The video was captured direct from ‪#‎PS4‬, showing a cool ‪#‎PS4SHARE‬ moment from a race up on a 7,703 ft tall mountain in Norway.

The sun, the clouds and the ambient lighting inside the car will all look better soon, because we're about to upgrade the lighting and atmospheric optics. When we do, we will share a full race with you. You won't have to wait much longer

We need a Motorstorm game this generation.

Back
Top Bottom