The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

if i was to get 1 launch FPS, i'd get the only one not on multiple consoles/generations.  I feel like since Killzone was developed for and ONLY for next-gen so i feel like it would look and play the most optimal for PS4. 
This is exactly how i've been thinking

In the latest PlayStation Blogcast, Visual Concepts‘ Senior Game Designer Mike Wang talked about the love that he and his coworkers have for the PlayStation 4, going as far as saying that he loves DualShock 4 (despite not really digging the DualShock 3) and a few of his colleagues won’t even touch Xbox one after trying PS4. The conversation on this topic starts around 0:32:25.
I love the PS4! I‘m a convert. I wasn’t a huge fan of the PS3 controller, but DualShock 4 is amazing, it feels perfect. I love the changes that Sony has done! The machine itself is ridiculous, it’s so powerful, so much easier to develop for. In the office it’s unanimous; we have a couple people who don’t play anything else now, they won’t touch Xbox One. We love the PS4, it’s a great system.
Praise for Sony‘s upcoming console seems unanimous indeed, at least in the development scene. Visual Concepts is obviously putting the finishing touches on NBA2K14, which is releasing on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as a launch title and it looks to be one of the most impressive next generation games from a technological point of view, rendering at 1080P/60FPS.
I'm sure this will rustle some jimmies
laugh.gif
but my main takeaway from this is Mike Wang saying the PS4 is easier to develop games for than the PS3. This is a good thing because one of the main gripes about PS3 was how it wasn't necessarily developer friendly especially compared to the 360.

Y'all really think target gonna sell outta games promoting a deal like that?

They better be ready for the masses!!!

Anyone hoping to get a console from GS will probably have more luck that Saturday. GS will hold preorders for 48 hours. After they're selling it to whoever.

When the ps3 first dropped, I remembered people camping out a week in advance. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again with the ps4.

:smokin ... to bad my printer is out of ink :smh:  

I plan on showing it on my phone.. I'm going to drive thru order 2 combos and when I get to the window to pay show my coupon on my phone if they don't accept it than Ima drive off .. That means they just wasted there time and food making 2 orders just because they didn't want to honor my coupon on there site..

Plus my printer prints black and white Ima try that aswell before I drive off if they don't accept it on my phone

Last edited:
lol when u order it just tell em u got a coupon for that deal

Alright I'll do that aswell but I'm pretty sure dude gonna wanna see the coupon still.. Seems like it will be to much of a hassle to explain thru the intercom tho

Yea I mean in the beginning just tell em what u got a coupon for then show it on your phone. Works for me usually.

I have a bunch of USB cables lying around and not one of them is a micro USB :smh:

Anyways, eventually got one and used the DS4 on the PS3 and it feels

227839420.gif

:smokin ... to bad my printer is out of ink :smh:  
check what type of printer ink your printer uses. Check amazon for ink refills.

My printer uses inkjet cartridges which I bought for about $60.
I bought ink refills from amazon for $16.20. The ink refills give me about 48 refills. 48 times $60 equals $$$$$
I've been refilling my printer ink myself, saved a TON of money.

You can too.

Check amazon for ink refills.

I bought ink refills from amazon for $16.20. The ink refills give me about 48 refills. 48 times $60 equals $$$$$

You can too.
i just tried it, and i guess i do have ink..

smokin.gif

thanks for the info tho.. i will check it out

Last edited:
 Check amazon for ink refills.

You can too.
i just tried it, and i guess i do have ink..
:smokin
View media item 642819
thanks for the info tho.. i will check it out

Here's an example of what I'm talking about.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000IDBULM/?tag=niketalk0e-20

Back
Top Bottom