The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

when fam opened it up and sniffed it @ 11:05 *DEEAAAAAD*
Yo actually rewatched it, dude has me dying over here. 
roll.gif

Dude is a clown, but actually subbed to his channel, we seem to have agreeing taste in games looking at his other vids  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You need the copy of Ghosts though. :lol: Right?

Huh? It says I can redeem the full ps4 version of the game by downloading it from PSN. And to think I was about to pay for the full game today at GS and they sold out. God was looking out for me :D

If that's the case I'm jacking my brothers code he just bought cod and I don't think he's getting next gen consoles anytime soon

if you don't ever want to play a 360 game, yes.
My Xbox 360 is at that point where the disc tray will decide on it's own when to open.
mean.gif
 It's an white 2008 model that has never red ring'd. But I don't see myself playing this **** besides for the occasional GTA or classic COD.

If I can let go of the console and unneeded games for a good price, I think I'll stick the PS4 for a bit. Then when the 360 drops lower in price I'll cop a new one. 

Am I doing good? 

hit a rep limit lol. also hit the survey response limit, so heres a new link for anyone still wanting to help me out. its crazy, the results favor playstation 4 so heavily that my teacher isnt gonna believe these results are genuine
laugh.gif

new link for anyone still wanting to help me out: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7DM77DV

if you don't ever want to play a 360 game, yes.
My Xbox 360 is at that point where the disc tray will decide on it's own when to open.
mean.gif
 It's an white 2008 model that has never red ring'd. But I don't see myself playing this **** besides for the occasional GTA or classic COD.

If I can let go of the console and unneeded games for a good price, I think I'll stick the PS4 for a bit. Then when the 360 drops lower in price I'll cop a new one. 

Am I doing good? 
You could just cop a used for like $100.

hit a rep limit lol. also hit the survey response limit, so heres a new link for anyone still wanting to help me out. its crazy, the results favor playstation 4 so heavily that my teacher isnt gonna believe these results are genuine
laugh.gif

new link for anyone still wanting to help me out: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7DM77DV
post survey link in a highly active ps4 thread

surprised that poll is in favor of ps4

post survey link in a highly active ps4 thread

surprised that poll is in favor of ps4
yall arent the only place. i put the link in every game thread i saw, twitter, facebook, in the xbox thread (lol didnt work), on a forum specifically FOR xbox to try to skew the results back. lol it didnt matter. people really just want the ps4 more...

So is that saying that I have to "keep" the ps3 game disc in my ps4 in order to play the digital copy? or is it saying that I need to put the ps3 disc in my ps4 as a 1 time activation type of thing? because if its the latter, I aint got no worries lol.

Unfortunately its the first option. I was gonna try it since bf4 is $30 on black Friday but I'll stick target and toysrus deals.

Can't wait to see the fools who are going to resale these on eBay the next day marked as VNDS played for an hour :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom