The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Here’s a pic in the daylight. Forgive the Candles and slippers my girl was on her basement cleaning mission 😂

7CDA0EFE-03FB-44FE-AD0C-EE1646DAD9EF.jpeg

How is it playing a PS4 Pro on a gaming monitor? Thinking of doing that so I don't have to wait for the kids to sleep in order to play lol.

Do you actually play with the lights like that, or just leave it on for display etc? Always see those cool setups like that, but I'd figure my eyes would be all messed up if I try to play games like that.

Bias lighting my G jrp44 jrp44 , excellent for your TV also.

Memorable gaming moment in 2019: Running up on this dude for the first time.

I was shook. This not how you want a FROM boss to approach you.

10/10 Voice acting

..... Soooo again because I didnt like Death Stranding and made that known, you hate me. Got it.

Srs.

LOL! I guess the **** posting will continue.

Proved my point exactly. You can't handle a rebuttal, so lie and change the topic. :emoji_thumbsup:

^Don't open

Last edited:
Going to have a 2 week break from school starting in a few days

What game should I play during it?

UC: LL
Fallen Order
Death Stranding (jk)
Picking up where I left off in Sekiro (beat Genchiro and said **** it I've had enough :lol: )

I'm thinking Fallen Order is the move. Not super long, seems fun, and my teenage nephews would probably enjoy backseat gaming that one most, which will give me additional time to kick it with them.

Here’s a pic in the daylight. Forgive the Candles and slippers my girl was on her basement cleaning mission 😂

Do you have a pic with your Death Stranding trophy list on the triple monitors? I'm thinking about upgrading my setup to something similar, and a good pic of the Death Stranding trophy list on a triple monitor setup would go a long way in helping me decide.

Dope picture.. Where did you buy it at?

Do you have a pic with your Death Stranding trophy list on the triple monitors? I'm thinking about upgrading my setup to something similar, and a good pic of the Death Stranding trophy list on a triple monitor setup would go a long way in helping me decide.

Yea I do actually. I'm waiting on your new Xbox Series X Wallpaper game setup photos before I can decided on how to set up my Death Stranding Trophy. Help me out bro! :lol:

Last edited:

-Attaches to any DualShock controller
-2 programmable back buttons
-Map to 16 different functions
-OLED Screen (acts as a button)
-Releases January 23rd
-$29.99

Interesting. I wonder how much that's going to kill the DS4 battery.

-Releases January 23rd
-$29.99

I guess this just means DS5 won’t have this already incorporated. I thought both Sony and MS would have went hard for “pro/elite” controllers being standard next gen.

I guess this just means DS5 won’t have this already incorporated. I thought both Sony and MS would have went hard for “pro/elite” controllers being standard next gen.

I thought the opposite.
I felt they are rolling this out now, so that when the PS5 controller has it, people will already be used to the "change" and wont complain.

PO

-Releases January 23rd
-$29.99

Makes me wonder if the PS5 contorller will be similar.
There were already rumours about the touchpad being replaced with an OLED screen.

Redbox has a lot of games on sale:

-Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order: $25
-Death Stranding $25
-NBA 2K20 $14
-Madden 20 $14
-Modern Warfare $14

Redbox

Yea I do actually. I'm waiting on your new Xbox Series X Wallpaper game setup photos before I can decided on how to set up my Death Stranding Trophy. Help me out bro! :lol:

What

Back
Top Bottom