The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'll be out for the 25th and 26th, so Merry Christmas to all you hooligans. Enjoy some time with your family, get inevitably irritated, and then enjoy some great gaming. :lol:
Same to you bro. We’re about to have a house full since it’s our first Christmas in our new home. I’m already irritated and the guests haven’t even showed up yet :lol:

We hosted 16 last night; I cooked about twice as much food as needed. Leftovers for the next 2 1/2 weeks. Love them all dearly, but when the door closes on the last person leaving, its a feeling like no other. :lol:

Not sure what makes you a pro gamer but my boy did play on the 76ers 2k team the first yea they did the combine.
I see the competitions for money and I figure those people are pro gamers
Always said if I hit the lottery I'll just play Madden for a living

Picked up MLB: The Show and Days Gone through the Redbox sale. Sweet.

If you had PS+. The Show was free 2 months ago. All you had to do was click on "Add to library" in the PS Store and you can download it whenever you were ready to.

Last edited:
Copped Madden for the first time in ages from that Redbox sale. Never cared much for online Madden but it was always fun playing at mine or the homies house. Figured for $15, why not

Spent a few hours on Fallen Order. Not bad, but the timing's a bit tricky to get down... plus the handling isn't as slick as Uncharted.

Are any of yall professional gamers or know someone that's a professional gamer?

I played various games professionally in the 2000’s. I personally know quite a few current professional CS:GO and Overwatch players as well as people in all facets of The Esports industry.

Back
Top Bottom