The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Don't think this has been posted and can't find the PS3 thread so ill post it here

Canadians

Bestbuy and Futureshop are having a three day promo

trade ANY current Gen game and receive for free either Ghost, BF4 or Black Flag for free. ANY game

Promo ends Monday

I Traded in NBA live 06 for Ghost, NHL 07 for Black Flag and three other games.
wow, totally not fair. canadians could all flip these games and pay off the new systems and THEN some

what type of **** is that 
mean.gif

The deal is amazing but 100's of people were lining up so you would be very lucky to get one. I woke up late today and every best buy/future shop was out of stock by then :smh:

Went to gamestop today and they said they were offering me $57 for my Xbox 360(first gen 20gb) for their 90% promo that they are having tomorrow.. I still havent completed GTA V yet but the $57 would be great and would help me get an additional controller.

I'm so pumped for midnight Friday...I got one in the store, two from GS online and one from Amazon...definitely taking off Friday and monday

my amazon orders always come around 11 or 12

What might help you get your PS4 faster is find out from amazon which shipping company is handling your delivery, if it's UPS call their customer service phone # and have them hold it at their nearest UPS customer service pick up place.Then go pick it up yourself.

Check ups.com

Or another option might be to have them delivery it to your nearest amazon locker and pick it up there.

My experiences in the past with amazon orders shipped through UPS they wouldn't deliver to my house until after 4PM.

Last edited:
*stares at unopened PS4 games on tv stand* Gonna be a long week.....
My games would have been opened and prepared to get thrown into system asaaaaap

And might just take in my other PS3 tomorrow for that 90% Gamestop is doing don't eem use it anyways GTA and Blackops2 can go with it

Last edited:

my amazon orders always come around 11 or 12
What might help you get your PS4 faster is find out from amazon which shipping company is handling your delivery, if it's UPS call their customer service phone # and have them hold it at their nearest UPS customer service pick up place.Then go pick it up yourself.

Check ups.com

Or another option might be to have them delivery it to your nearest amazon locker and pick it up there.

My experiences in the past with amazon orders shipped through UPS they wouldn't deliver to my house until after 4PM.
ok, cool.. maybe ill do this.. 

Went to best buy to pick up something & finally got to see the PS4 in action. Couldn't hang around to play but my goodness, YouTube vids don't do the graphics justice - I for real had a Banderas moment. Friday can't come soon enough.

Went to best buy to pick up something & finally got to see the PS4 in action. Couldn't hang around to play but my goodness, YouTube vids don't do the graphics justice - I for real had a Banderas moment. Friday can't come soon enough.
I need to make a stop at best buy and check it out myself.

Starting to feel that hype. Just thought about how long it will be before I actually play on the 15th. Waiting for the UPS man, day one update, huge game installs, free psn games.

im just mad i have to wake up early on the weekend.... but ya hopefully i can pick up kz, 2k and cod then i should be straight...and if i see the demo anywhere i will pass on playing to build up the hype for friday :pimp:

im just mad i have to wake up early on the weekend.... but ya hopefully i can pick up kz, 2k and cod then i should be straight...and if i see the demo anywhere i will pass on playing to build up the hype for friday :pimp:
Hell nah if I see it I'm gonna feel dat ds4 then play whatever they got belee dat ain't no way I'm walking straight pass that thing and not touching

Looks like ghost, NFS and 2k for me. Dont want to wait til tuesday for BF and the first two games i want are all out

Back
Top Bottom