The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

People at my targets are being ********. And pretending like they don't know anything. Even though the websites said available in store.

Same here lady even told me they have them staged in the back but can't sell them til the release dates.

Also what other games does best buy have? I want killzone bf4 and maybe asn creed or nfs

Sounds good. Will probably go with BF4

GTAV coming out for the PS4 as well?

The camera has a might included correct?

I think it's time to sell the ps3

My local target only has ghost on display. Make sure you get your free cup cooler :pimp: they have the rest of the games in the back. Make sure you ask

Dam. Amazon already shipped my copy of Killzone. 

Guess Ill just stick with 2K14 and Killzone. 

Shuhei Yoshida on PS4 Overheating, Supporting the PS3 for a “Long Time” After PS4 Launch; Play Memories not at PS4 Launch

As we’ve come to expect, Shuhei Yoshida was very busy this week on his Twitter account, answering lots of people’s questions.

Since many of the topics were varied, we decided to place all the important information (some known, some new) below, in bullet point form:

The PlayStation 4 doesn’t have an IR sensor so that universal remote controls can be used.

Photo Apps, such as Play Memories, won’t be available at PS4 launch.

That blue light on the PS4 “changes colors.” We’ll have to wait and see how many colors it can change to.

Sony will support the PS3 with games and online server support for a “long time” after the PS4 launches.

When asked how long the PS4 can be on before it overheats or there’s framerate drops, Shuhei said, “No limit, unless you put it in a small shielded compartment.”

While you can use your voice to start up games, Shuhei said “I think so” when asked if this applies to Apps as well.

Shuhei is still saying “soon” when he was asked when we could expect the red and blue DualShock 4 controllers in North America.

You won’t void your PS4 warranty if you replace the HDD.

Shuhei only has 2 Platinum trophies and a trophy level of 13.

Went to Target after I called and was told I could cop Knack, CoD, Killzone, or NBA2k. Got there and was given the run around smh, As everyone in this thread is reporting, Target is a wild goose chase.

Anyways, good news from Yoshida on the controllers. Think I'm going to cancel my preordered extra controller and wait it out till I can get a red or blue one.

Went to Target after I called and was told I could cop Knack, CoD, Killzone, or NBA2k. Got there and was given the run around smh, As everyone in this thread is reporting, Target is a wild goose chase.

Anyways, good news from Yoshida on the controllers. Think I'm going to cancel my preordered extra controller and wait it out till I can get a red or blue one.

Same here about the controllers. I will go to GS before the ps4 launch and see if i can change it to the blue wave DS4 pre order.

I already have Ghosts and right now the only other game I want is NBA 2K14. I'm hoping 2K follows tradition and goes on sale on Black Friday again. Anybody know how long PS3 games will remain $59.99? I can't believe there hasn't been a price drop across the board yet.

all Targets around me only have COD. They said the other games are releasing Tuesday and Friday.

Also 3 Best Buys around me said no match on the deal.

Let me know if bb does it for anyone in here
Another failed mission for me.. all they had was ghosts, and kz out.. i did ask  if they would price match, and the dude said he didn't know
ohwell.gif
 i was gonna ask somebody else, but they didn't even have the games i wanted out any way..  i'm so thirsty i even went to toys rus for the buy 3 get the $50 gif card, but they had no games for sale yet

Told you guys on friday that most games won't release until the 12th & 15th :lol:

Wait it out fellas. 2 more days.

Thinking about getting a new TV stand. Mine is pretty old already.

Going in Tuesday and hopefully they have what I want. Already called the 3 Targets in my area and no luck. Best Buys in my area won't price match either.

Yoshinori Ono Might be at PS4′s Launch Event: Street Fighter IV or Deep Down Announcement Incoming?

sfIVdeepdown.jpg

Capcom’s Senior Producer Yoshinori Ono just tweeted about traveling to the United States next week, and we all know what’s going to happen next week: on November the 14th at 11:00 PM EST Sony is going to hold a big launch event for the PS4 streamed live on Spike TV and hosted by Geoff Keighley.

Here’s the tweet, translated from Japanese:

I had a short stay in Singapore, where I was able to enjoy the Asian final qualifying round. I’m flying back to Japan tonight! I also had crab cousine specialities. In america next week… Let’s do our best! I wonder if I’ll buy a PS4 to bring home…

is Yoshinori Ono going to attend the launch event of the PS4? Is he going to be on stage? That’s quite possible, and the fact that he mentions the PS4 may also be telling.

This week Ono-san teased an Ultra Street Fighter IV related announcement to be dropped next week, so it could be that. There’s even this weird PS4-related teaser floating on the web to support that option.

It could also be about the PlayStation 4 exclusive Deep Down, considering that the game was first showcased at the PlayStation Meeting where the PS4 was first introduced and we still don’t have any firm info on a western version. It could even be both.

We’ll have to wait and see how things unfold, but I’d say it’s almost safe to assume that Ono-san has something PS4-related up his sleeve.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/11...ighter-iv-or-deep-down-announcement-incoming/

It won't surprise me if it's Ultra Street Fighter 4 with that Hadouken cabs advert. I want to hear more about Deep Down but Ultra on PS4 will be huge if it was the case.

I was able to get kz and ghost but they was sold out of everything else so the manager told me to buy a equal ps3 game so I got 2k on the ps3 and she told me to bring it back on Tuesday when they restock and exchange itView media item 649192

NFS or AC:BF???

I'm having so much trouble deciding on which to get as my "free" game.

I'm going on Tuesday after work.. I have a feeling they're gonna be out of everything :smh:

Hey guys, I JUST got an email from Amazon telling me that I've qualified to get a free game from them for pre-ordering two games from them.

Also since I got 2k on ps3 for my placeholder and I can't open it...

Would there by chance be a code to upgrade in it to the ps4 version?

Back
Top Bottom