The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Since i already have current gen Madden i don't know if i want to get next gen Madden as it looks only slighty better.

Since i already have current gen Madden i don't know if i want to get next gen Madden as it looks only slighty better.

for $10 why not?? that is the best part of current gen->next gen transitioning.. is the ability to upgrade to next gen for $10(restocking fee I guess)

my target wouldn't let me use the coupon.

bastards.
My target wouldn't even let me buy the games let alone use a coupon 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Check back at your local Targets if you checked this morning. I came into my target before my shift & bought BF,KZ, & COD. I wanted 2K but there wasn't any. My manager told me that FedEx was still bring packages and at about 130 2K came in. So if you kissed out on a game, call and check if anything came in later during the day.

The guy who rang me up was clueless there was even a sale... Should have tried that discount too whatever it is.. Could have saved me 30 bones

read on cheapassgamer Target is starting to send a memo out to the stores about this

Ima still try it though, **** it
where do we get that coupon at?
Purchase gaming related items at the front register and 30% coupons should come with each other transaction.

Dudes are buying those $1 preorder cards (separately and at least to get one coupon) to get the discount and then using it when they do the B2G1 deal

Last edited:
I asked Gamestop to cancel my game order since it's not even an official bundle. They sent me the Dualshock a few weeks ago but never shipped the game. They finally responded to me with this:

Thank you for contacting GameStop.com!

We apologize, however we are unable to cancel any part of order XXXXXXXXXX for your PlayStation 4 because it has partially shipped. If you receive this merchandise and wish to return it, please view our return policies at: www.gamestop.com/gs/help/Returns.aspx
You will receive DriveClub once it releases on 03/03/14.
GameStop.com orders may be returned or exchanged at your local store. Please be sure to have your packing slip for processing the return. Please note that stores do not refund shipping costs for online orders.

If you decide to return your order to the online store, please use the return instructions on your packing slip.

Total Scumbags, the dualshock and the game are a totally separate pick-list than the console.

just copped 2k for $53 dollars off bb.. will be ready for pick up thursday

2k 14 on ps4 game play stream

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom