The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Im itching to buy one, but I need to confirm all this circle jerking about the graphics... 

i'm a causal gamer, so I only buy 1-2 games a year... typically a sports game and a shooter or racer... thats it

so, for me to drop damn near $500, this **** gotta look 100x better than whats out now... 

I won't get my system till next year. :pimp: to those that have theirs already. My bro-in-law has his, So I'll be crashing his crib this weekend :lol:

Your time will come my friend. And without the minor bugs we are facing.
Yeah, that's how I'm looking at it too.  1 month to iron-out all the bugs... and any manufacturing/hardware bugs too.

I feel like I'm too old to be excited about system-launches
embarassed.gif
, but I just can't help myself. 
laugh.gif

Le shipment is this afternoon :pimp:

Does anybody know if I can exchange games at target that I copped this week with the b2g1 ? Even the free game?

Le shipment is this afternoon :pimp:

Does anybody know if I can exchange games at target that I copped this week with the b2g1 ? Even the free game?

Yes you can as long as the game is unopened, if opened you can only exchange it for the same game.

Currently 6th in line at Costco.

Was able to catch 5 hours of sleep in the car.

4 hours left.

La heads who want a console, check out Costco this morning. Only a few didn't get them.

What's the deal with the 1st run of releases in terms of glitches, patches, updates, etc?

I didnt get a PS3 or XBox until months after the initial release the last time around, but I am contemplating picking up a PS4 ASAP.

Played a quick game of 2k last night when I got back while it installed, met my expectations and then some. Animations, presentation, everything is on point. Couldn't get logged into live so called it a night. Gonna be a long day at work...

Anyone know where I can exchange an unopened game for another 1 besides a mom and pop store? no receipt game is sealed

Target by me had at least fifty of them. Copped online on amazon though. Tried to cop some games but manager said I had to wait on the long *** line to get games so I just bounced. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
^ love yall, went to the highline to cop, very unorganized and sloppy, waited too long and got a free nfs rivals because of the wait was thinking about exchanging it for 2k but i do like nfs, any suggestions?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom