The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

tried FYE as well and had no luck

i've called every store possible within driving distance and nothing :lol:

resellers on craigslist trying to flip them for 600...not the bundle, just the console :x

played some kz last night, i am not good. at all.

too busy looking at the realness of the trees and ended getting headshot by like 10 dudes (ayo)

Last edited:
So I'm reading this thread and......... Are y'all hyping this or is it really that live? Still waiting on the Xbone reviews before I make a decision.

Setting mine up as we speak.. Gonna connect phone to ps4 then let my niece play with the playroom

the new playstation app is pretty cool

ive been messaging people on my phone whenever im outside the house

linked it to my ps4 already

Yeah... Battlefield is THE truth. Playing a little KZ now to compare. Downloading my upgrade of Ghosts in the background.... but after playing Battlefield, even tho I suck, I don't think I can go back. Nor do I have any expectations for next gen Ghosts.

been really busy and down lately, so i was 50/50 about getting the ps4

due to recent events that happened in the Philippines, most of my time has been occupied with family matters. my dad's aunt passed away recently due to the typhoon. still can't get in contact with some of our relatives, especially my aunt and her family. no telephone or internet communications, so we've been collecting funds and relief to help over there when my dad goes to the country in a few days.

whole situation just turned me off from copping a new console...

however my gf used my pre-order and copped it for me on midnight release <3
Your family are in my prayers my brother

Just got back from EA Sports studios...

Brothers friend works there and hooked me up with FIFA and Battlefield for $20 a piece :smokin

wish I had money to throw away like that

i would say anyone who is on this forum because they are primarily into "SHOES" and spending thousands on SHOES not eevn complicated electronic products that require years of R&D and complicated engineering etc..

then i would say you do have money to throw away like that. we've been throwing it away on shoes that cost $1 to make

Back
Top Bottom