The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Does anyone else think that since the announcement was made that PS+ was required for online multiplayer for the PS4, we won't be seeing as good of deals and free games as we would on the PS3.

I mean on the PS+ on the PS3 had awesome deals and free games so it gave players an incentive to be a PS+ member.

Now that it's required for multiplayer on the PS4, the majority of players are going to have it and Sony will have no reason to put out great deals and good free games.

I hope I'm wrong though but we'll see.

image_the_dark_sorcerer-22313-2753_0002.jpg
image_the_dark_sorcerer-22313-2753_0012.jpg
image_the_dark_sorcerer-22313-2753_0013.jpg

i swear this green guy is greg anthony
roll.gif

How do you know if they gave you a Launch or Standard Edition? My Amazon just says 'Playstation 4'. Ordered maybe half an hour after preorders went up.

Last edited:
I'm hoping they tighten up the online play this gen. That's my only worry. The online play was garbage on the ps3

there is no difference

if you already ordered, get on amazon and go to the ps4 page and click "launch edition" to see if you get the "instant order update"

if you dont, you may have gotten the standard edition which cant be "guaranteed" to arrive at launch

Last edited:
Reserved my PS4 a few hours ago at GameStop. Does anyone know if its possible to change the type you reserved as the other SKU information is released?

The people who say PSN was garbage, barely played online or played XBox Live. As Boost, Mo and ESF know just to name a few, I've played online with no issues since the PS3 launched. Its the popular thing to say and it couldn't be more false. The competition is just as good on XBL. The only thing that hindered it was the lack of cross game chat, but other than that it was a great experience.

Back
Top Bottom