The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Can add me. Just on 2k right now. Deciding if I should exchange my other 2 games. I'm easy pickings btw haha. PSN: air2o3l

2K is incredible but the Menu is god awful

92 konami status

Still cant sign into PSN. Its sucks but at the same time its great to see Sony make such an epic comeback.

Has anyone here been able to make a profit out of reselling?

:lol: all kinds of people running around my town looking for a ps4 and I've got my BB preorder on ice over there. Not sure if I want to resale for a lame pickup of 50-100 to help pay mine or just let it go. I make more than enough money to get mine no prob, but I suffer from that cheapO engineer mentality. Still trying to convince my bro to buy it. He is a die hard Xboy.

Last edited:
Warframe!!!

Dope.. Reminds of ninja gaiden x halo x killzone .. I like that you chose a character and its a 4 person coop.. So the first group completed three missions.. The missions get harder and you have complete scenarios of search and destroy, rescue, and stuff.. It's cool to work with other players to complete the missions..

Watched jbrap play killzone it was cool.. Watched Boost get quickscoped in Ghosts..

Cross game party chat is real¡!!!!

Last edited:
Dammit. Went to frys and they sold out of 2k, madden, and fifa. The 3 games I wanted!! Oh well took advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free and copped battlefield, kill zone, and assassins creed to exchange next week when they get more in.

Anybody have any idea if I can do that at frys? :lol: did it without even knowing if I can make an exchange. Don't plan on playing any of the games I just bought. Plus I can wait since amazon won't have my ps4 delivered till Wednesday.

I picked up my two ps4's, not sure if I want to resell both or just keep one. Local Craigslist prices range anywhere from 580-750. Pple were making a killing in 06 with PS3, then again there's more units this time around. I want see if I can make a grand come Xmas time with all da desperate soccer moms.

lol 2k is so damn corny
roll.gif
You talking bout MyPlayer? Or the whole game? IGN's review said that MyPlayer was a little cheesy/corny in the writing (haven't checked it out myself) but overall I like the game and how it plays

UPS delivered my package early this morning. Only thing is im not home and if I dont leave a note for UPS to leave my package at the Deli next door they wont leave my package. luckily I left a note on the door downstairs and the UPS man left my package with the folks at the deli and my roommate picked up my package for me. I wont be home till Sunday lol so I hope my roommate doesn't get any bright ideas. LLOL

I'M NOT SURE ANYONE NOTICED BUT I WAS RE-WATCHING THE SPIKE TV SPECIAL FROM LAST NIGHT AND THE "HIPHOPGAMER" HAD A SMALL CAMEO :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom