The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Thread moving slow cuz everybody putting that time in lol. I was gonna pull an all nighter but took a break from Madden and it was a wrap 
laugh.gif
. Probably gonna get on Ghosts later and keep playing/losing til I get fed up and start learning the game. Funny how that's how I got better at a lot of the games I enjoy now like the Madden's and sports games.

@Carver  Resogun is 
pimp.gif
 fun little arcade shooter that'll have you addicted in no time. Probably the game I've had the most fun with so far

Haven't been able to login since I got the damn thing yesterday

It's going back to Amazon. Hopefully I can get an Xbox next week

The 720p vs. 1080p isn't that big of a deal to me.

720p looks good. 

1080p looks great...sometimes. It also depends on what you're watching.

I've hardly heard "I can't watch this this, it's in 720p."

720p gets the job done while 1080p is that luxury resolution.

If that makes sense.

Resogun reminds me of geometry wars in pgr :lol: used to play that in the arcade more than pgr itself

Also anyone play blacklight retribution? I hear a lot warframe what about this game? It's free too.. All these good free games don't eem need to buy none :lol:

Last edited:
Now I see why people haven't play blacklight retribution can't even log in.

Welp gonna play warframe then

well i played all night nba + killzone are awesome.....COD sux.......bring on the xbone next week KI + FORZA = ps4 death

Just added pretty much everybody who had their names in the PSN thread. If your name isn't over their just send a request to dagr8est662

Doesn't matter for gaming. Great for sports though.
Thanks ima have to cop a 1080p LCD. I have another question, I was told that if you plan on getting anything under 40 inch it doesn't matter if you get 1080 or 720 p is this true?

I only been playing 2K... for those who played KZ and battlefield.. what are your thoughts ..thanks

If you're into sports then go with a 120MHz or higher. I don't believe the MHz have a effect on the gaming but I don't have a 'new gen' console so I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom