The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

So far this is nowhere near as widespread as RROD.

100% truth. But it's been like 2 days. It took RROD a while to gather the numbers it did. I'm not really comparing the two but it's funny dudes are excusing it as an electronics problem like that's what electronics do to excuse sony.

You literally attach the A/V cables and the power cord, pop in a game, and press the power button :lol:

It wasn't a learning curve, but to be technical, I usually got consoles on Christmas so anyone there was me was probably also scrambling to get it hooked up and play.

You Forgot that you have to blow on the catridge to get the game to play haha

Last edited:
You literally attach the A/V cables and the power cord, pop in a game, and press the power button :lol:

It wasn't a learning curve, but to be technical, I usually got consoles on Christmas so anyone there was me was probably also scrambling to get it hooked up and play.

Bra you was like what 2 when these systems dropped?

Can't have more than $150 in your PSN wallet?? Sitting here with literally $150.01 >:

Why do you need that much psn credit ? Can you tell me the benefits?

I'm basically an xboxer turned ps4 so the psn network looks confusing as hell to me.
Any user tips from pro psners?

Could you use the buy two get 1 plus 30%credit it should come out to about $90
And then go to walmart and exchange and get almost $200 in a gift card?

Anyway I can retrieve my first psn name? I know the id but can't remember the password or email I had a lot of stuff purchased on that account

[ATTACHMENT=5087]image.jpg (2,011k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Just went to my local target and they actually still had these in stock haha

Resellers must be pissed on how easy it is to get

Can't have more than $150 in your PSN wallet?? Sitting here with literally $150.01 >:

I'm basically an xboxer turned ps4 so the psn network looks confusing as hell to me.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I DID. GETTING OVER $100 IN FREE MONEY TO USE IS :pimp: . WAS TEMPTED TO USE THE GIFT CARD THEY GAVE ME TO GET A VITA LIKE OL BOY A COUPLE POSTS AGO.

ALMOST.

ONCE AGAIN, PROPS TO THOSE WHO POSTED THIS CHEAT CODE :lol:

yup that's exactly what i did and that's why i ahve so much psn credit. i'd like to get all digital games and not have to worry about discs any more.

think i might go back tonight and push my luck for a vita...

I'm neither pro Sony nor Microsoft. Went from PS2 to 360 simply cuz that's what my friends had but let me state this.

Sony fan boys complain about 360's red rings of death

PS4 has wide issues on release and "all electronics have issues it's no big deal just exchange it"

PS3 had the best controller until the PS4 ripped Microsoft and now it's better then the 3 lol.

I'm amazed that you guys are so pumped up about party chats lol.

Still waiting until the first of the year for things to play out but y'all just as bad as M$ fans.

Just because you start a statement with, "Im neither pro Sony nor Microsoft", doesn't mean everything you say after that is free of bias.

Your arguments are based on nothing. As someone alluded to, the failure rates arent even close to what 360 was. The controller stole Microsofts what? Triggers? Thank Nintendo for that.

Obvious troll is obvious.

It's weird that so many of us had issues with downloading 2K14 to the PS4 in a timely manner, mine was done in less than a minute.

I'm neither pro Sony nor Microsoft. Went from PS2 to 360 simply cuz that's what my friends had but let me state this.

PS4 has wide issues on release and "all electronics have issues it's no big deal just exchange it"

PS3 had the best controller until the PS4 ripped Microsoft and now it's better then the 3 lol.

Still waiting until the first of the year for things to play out but y'all just as bad as M$ fans.

RROD was far worse and cost MS billions.
The failure rate for the 360 reached 54% at one point.

Console failure rate

Xbox 360 – 54.2%
Playstation 3 – 10.6%
Wii – 6.8%
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2009/08/17/report-xbox-360-failure-rate-reaches-54

If over half of the PS4's out there don't work. Trust, we'll know and complain.
No doubt there are problems but it sounds like a bad batch than rather than a full blown manufacturing defect.

As for the controller, DS4 is very different to the XBOne's or 360's pad.

this feature is pretty badass. so you go into a party with someone to talk, if yall playing the same game, it automatically invites and brings the other members of the party to the same game :smokin

My GM on 2k is amazing. The gameplay is so good, don't think ill be playing MyPlayer for a while.

What's up with the 2k league??

Consensus was that 360 controller was better even PS fans knew that. As far as the red ring it was more widespread. PS4 problems aren't that spread only a few cases compared to the amount of systems. 

P.S. still think party chat is a little overrated anyway but its nice to have a feature regardless

My GM on 2k is amazing. The gameplay is so good, don't think ill be playing MyPlayer for a while.

What's up with the 2k league??
Have yet to try mygm.. We're waiting for mamba to update us on the league. It seems there is no shortage of players looking at everyone who signed up all 30 teams should be human users.

To add to that, I think someone mentioned how social media amplifies that.

Back then we didnt have Twitter to spread the word on RROD.

Sorry if it's been answered already, this thread moves too quick. Haha but what do you guys prefer? Twitch or Ustream? I had a crazy game in BF & I was trying to upload it lol

Back
Top Bottom