The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Was playing bf4 last night and found out there is no party feature..

I also don't understand this commander slot stuff...

Me and my friends had such a hard time trying to find a game we all could join on the same team....

Keep getting this dumb error that kicks me out the game....

Keep getting this error that says my save file is messed up forcing me to have to re download my save file from the cloud...

Cannot join any 64 player match...

And I'm always timing out when trying to join a match...

Constantly lagging out..

Bf3 was way more stable and actually had a party feature!!!!!!

This thread is movin way too fast... I have my console in an enclosed entertainment center with no from door and it gets hella hot....how do you guys keep it cool? Putting out is not an option for me because of a soon to be 3yr old.... Any ideas? I was thinking of a laptop cooling pad...

It needs air to circulate. Head to home depot or something and buy a wall shelf.

Last edited:
So I'm curious...can y'all tell me where your ps4 is manufactured (by looking on the back, at the bottom)? And if it was made in China, have you had any issues?

Last edited:
Cool, my power flipped off for a second while playing 2k, now I can't get into Battlefields multiplayer again... :rolleyes

It's like a million questions going on at once in this thread...

Is there a official bf4 ps4 thread?

Is it me or is the touch pad completely useless the only time I press it is when I try to hit the "option" button
I've been asking this. Or is mine broken. They said on a video that you should be able to use the touch pad to swipe easily thru menus, but mine doesn't work. Is it just not integrated into any games yet?

Went to gamestop first two dudes in line getting the ps4. I am getting wet
devil.gif
next up is me dude tells me that's the last one was just sold
mad.gif
. Go to another one that open at noon dude been in line since 5am they just had one left to sell
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Damn so safe to assume that GameStops will have no more than 2-3 left over? I'll check my GS anyways. Do they tell you over the phone if they have the left over or you gotta go in person?

Last edited:
Was playing bf4 last night and found out there is no party feature..

I also don't understand this commander slot stuff...

Me and my friends had such a hard time trying to find a game we all could join on the same team....

Keep getting this dumb error that kicks me out the game....

Keep getting this error that says my save file is messed up forcing me to have to re download my save file from the cloud...

Cannot join any 64 player match...

And I'm always timing out when trying to join a match...

Constantly lagging out..

Bf3 was way more stable and actually had a party feature!!!!!!
The party feature is called squad.

Went to gamestop first two dudes in line getting the ps4. I am getting wet:evil: next up is me dude tells me that's the last one was just sold>: . Go to another one that open at noon dude been in line since 5am they just had one left to sell:stoneface: >: .
Learn2preoder

Damn so safe to assume that GameStops will have no more than 2-3 left over? I'll check my GS anyways. Do they tell you over the phone if they have the left over or you gotta go in person?
You might be best if one is close to you is just go in person, these are the ones ppl didn't pick up yet since they have a 48hr rule. Chances are they are sold out by now.

Back
Top Bottom