The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

You guys do realize that in BF4 you can switch teams to the same as the person you want to play with if there is an open slot, right? Is it a pain....sure?

For what is is worth, the main 2 guys I normally run with on BF, we have never had issues all being on the same team and in the same squad together. Sure it would be nice to get in an initial pre-game lobby like CoD and just join a server together, but it isn't an impossible feat like some of you make it either :lol:
QFT

I had the opposite happen. We could never seem to be able to switch, even if the game only had 50 out of 64 people...

My first soccer game was UEFA Euro '08 and i've been hooked on soccer since.  I was so much better at the older versions of FIFA though, it was more arcade-y.  Now i'm awful, but still a great title.  Go Liverpool!

I've been wanting to play DC Universe for a grip, but I don't feel like downloading/installing/whatever that big *** file.

amazon price match on tearaway for digital download
pimp.gif
I was gonna cop after work, but its back to 34.99.. 
mean.gif

what do you like about kz's mp that you prefer over ghost's mp?
- I like Warzone mode, which if you haven't played, is a best of 5 consisting of CTF, S&D (1 round attack 1 round defend), capture & hold, and TDM. I wish more games would adopt it.

-The maps are way better. SF's got the best collection of maps I've played in a long while.

-I like the more methodical gameplay in KZ. The run>shoot >die in Ghosts just doesn't cut it, especially with the horrible spawn points.

- I prefer the special abilities for the soldier classes in KZ over the perks and kill-streaks in Ghosts. With the map layout and spawn points in Ghost, I'm not coming close to the 2nd and 3rd kill-streaks without serious camping.

-All DLC maps in KZ will be free. That's a huge bonus.

Having said that, I expect a bunch of "meh" impressions this weekend from those checking it out, and I don't know why.
Those are good reasons.

I'll have to play more of SF to see the value in it.

Man DC Universe Online is awesome. Giving it more play than any other game right now.
what are you enjoying about that game?
I thought the intro was awesome, but I didn;t like the gameplay.

I didn't like the game all that much at first but after giving it some time the past week it's been a blast. Once you hit level 10 the powers, missions and overall gameplay just really picks up. Coming across all the DC comics characters is awesome too, especially if you're a fan off DC.

I enjoyed KZ for the most part, the only problem I have with it is that it's a ghost town on every server. 24 player war zone consists of like 6-8 players at the most, and the teams are always mismatched/imbalanced. I did like the maps and gameplay tho. Ghosts' maps are turrble.

Those are good reasons.
I'll have to play more of SF to see the value in it.

One thing I should mention is I've played pretty much exclusively with the support class and shotgun.

I enjoyed KZ for the most part, the only problem I have with it is that it's a ghost town on every server. 24 player war zone consists of like 6-8 players at the most, and the teams are always mismatched/imbalanced. I did like the maps and gameplay tho. Ghosts' maps are turrble.

Yep, that's why I had to put it down. Last game I played was 2 vs 2 the entire game. I tend to play late night though, when player counts are at their lowest.

^ I feel like thats why i get my *** handed to me in FIFA, i only play late night, and i assume the only other people playing around that time are hardcore soccer people.  At least thats what i tell myself to comfort the losses

EA disgusts me. They are all about profit. They dont even put out a finished product. They just push out everything.

I can't quite be mad at a company for caring about their profits, but it is depressing to see how DLC has become an excuse to ship partial games |I

Between paying to play online, buying DLC to "add" content that realistically should've been there from the jump, and how common in-game transactions are; that $60 for disc is bringing less and less to the table. Have to show love to the companies that develop for all consoles and Nintendo's first party games for not going as hard with all of that as EA and some others do (thankfully Square Enix tends to keep that con game to mobile games :lol:)

Just tried giving Shadow Fall another go, can't do it :smh:

Killzone was one of my favorite franchises last gen too. But this doesn't even feel like a Killzone game, seems like GG changed it up too much to try and appease those who didn't even like the franchise in the first place. Hope they make the next one more like KZ 2&3

Last edited:
I think KZ is dope and I have been playing it heavily since 2. I fell like it is the same game just a Lil faster.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom