The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

To any hardcore SRPG fans (I know a couple of you are around), you can get all 3 Record of Agarest war games for $49.99 right now. Some of the best not named Disgaea this gen, IMO.

PSN is up for me. Should be good.

Last edited:
yea dying light looks good, bunch of different stuff to do...also might check out the evil within

hope dying light has online multiplayer

Last edited:
Too many games still...

In the middle of:
GT6
Minecraft (bought it today, immediately regretted it. :lol: Crazy additive!)
FIFA 14
GRID2
AC: BF
FF XIV
2k14
Splinter Cell
Soul Sacrifice

Have but havent played:
Poker Night 2
Remember Me
Mass Effect 3

Still looking to buy:
Dragon Fantasy Book II
Batman
Metro
Walking Dead Season 2
Wolf Among Us

Man. I have some serious eggnog and gaming to do over my visit with the fam this Christmas. :lol:

^ i dig the curleh mustache ddouble :pimp:
Got to represent that Marvel 3 :pimp:
Even though I'm terrible at the game :lol:

Has anyone here ever ordered anything from the Square Enix store online? I want to order the Collector's Edition for FF X/X-2 HD collection but after reading the forums on the site, not too sure if I wanna take that chance. Apparently there was a bad experience for people who bought the CE of Ni No Kuni awhile back.

I remember the Ni No Kuni situation, it was bad.
I hope EU has a seperate deal.

Vita got shafted outside Japan though.

I usually see the enemies when they turn orange :D

Learn the spawn points.. Like the construction map for example.. There are 3 main spawn points(far into the grass.. Northeast of the map and southeast..) Also use your mini map to see where your teammates are and go from there..

Also hip fire before you ads(aim down sight).. Can win you a lot of gunfights..

Played warframe for the first time in weeks.. Wow it is revamped for real... Customization!!

I usually see the enemies when they turn orange :D

Learn the spawn points.. Like the construction map for example.. There are 3 main spawn points(far into the grass.. Northeast of the map and southeast..) Also use your mini map to see where your teammates are and go from there..

Also hip fire before you ads(aim down sight).. Can win you a lot of gunfights..

Played warframe for the first time in weeks.. Wow it is revamped for real... Customization!!

:lol: I was just kidding.

Back
Top Bottom