The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Anyone on BF4 wanna play? I haven't played since like 2 or 3 patches ago n seems like everythings more stable now, guess i'll start playin again

If I have to keep starting over from the same save point I think I might just give up on Borderlands 2

Last edited:
I'll probably cop BF4 again sometime in the spring. I'm sure I'll have almost 2GBs worth of updates to do for it. :smh:

Got a state exam coming up so I'm attempting to stay off the console for next 30 days. |I

If you have PS+ you should try Binary Domain on PS3 if it's still available. It's like Gears of War meets Terminator. Had never heard of it but I'm digging it.

I'm gonna check out Infinite when it comes to PS+, but I really ddin't care for the combat in Bioshock, and Infinite doesn't look much different in that regard.

DS4 started falling apart today, the rubber on the left stick is peeling off :x

*edit*

contacted Amazon and they're hooking it up with a free replacement :pimp:

Last edited:
View media item 718424
I think ND will see how much the HD'er version of Tomb Raider sells on the PS4 and Xbone. If the sales are good I can see them porting TLOU over.

So i just won myself a PS4 its a 110 US version but since i live in the Philippines i was wondering if is an autovolt got no definite answers online.

The power supply is rated at an AC Input of 100-240 volts. This means you can take your game around the world with your trusty PS4 always at your side; just remember to bring your power socket adapters

http://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/PlayStation+4+Teardown/19493#s54783

you're good to go. Most new devices are like this nowadays.

View media item 718424
I think ND will see how much the HD'er version of Tomb Raider sells on the PS4 and Xbone. If the sales are good I can see them porting TLOU over.

I don't think it has anything to do with how Tomb Raider sells. It has to do with when Gaikai is up and running. I'm telling you that's how "backwards compatibility" is going to work(using quotations because technically it isn't backwards compatibility isn't at play, it's streaming using the PS4 as a hub).

bc waiting for a $60 game is cheaper than $260 for a game.

That said, never played Tomb Raider, will cop for PS4 when it releases

Last edited:

bc waiting for a $60 game is cheaper than $260 for a game.

That said, never played Tomb Raider, will cop for PS4 when it releases
Those prices that you listed are kind of off.

The last of us has been $20-$35 during this holiday season.

Ps3s have been $100(used) $150-$200(new).

I highly doubt the people who are interested in playing ps3 games on their new consoles only have interest in very few ps3 games.

Then we also have to guess what games will be available on gaikai. If tlou is available on gaikai at launch, that'll impress me.

$ony/ppl who made gaikai said that they'd be adding games to the game library.

I assume that it's going to take some time before most people's missed ps3 games are readily available on gaikai as they are on disc format or ps3 digi-download.

This is based on what I've seen from ps1/ps2 classics.

Lastly, the pricing has yet to be talked about.

It's very unclear if buying a ps3+ps3 games will be cheaper in the long run than buying them on gaikai or a gaikai sub-fee. 

I bet that it will be cheaper to just cop a ps3+games than waiting on gaikai's offerings.

Theres also the difference of being "backwards compatible" where you would play a PS3 game on a PS4 vs. if ND developed the TLoU for the PS4 where you would get an update in graphics/gameplay instead of just the PS3 version.

Damn ia AC that good?

And my game of the year is #1 TLOU #2 Ni No Kuni #3 Bioshock

Honorable mentions

Splinter Cell

injustice

GTA 5

I am not looking forward to Gaikai. I would rather have a PS3. Can hop on amazon and by great games for 5 bucks in the future. Would not want a service to have control over what I play and when I play it. Who knows how long it will take them to add the random titles we want to play.

Back
Top Bottom