The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

season 2 WD digital only? do I need the actual disc to play? I rented season 1 so I dont have it

Last edited:
Its hard to say because most likely any game made for PS4/X1 will likely be "dumbed" down for the Wii U if they were to fully utilize the capabilities of the PS4/X1....

If it is as big as they say it is I would think ithey'd wait until E3, Ill just guess and say Mass Effect 4.

Episode one of The Walking Dead season 2 was too dope. Can't wait for the other ones to be released.

Haven't eem turned on my ps4 in a month, prolly won't for another until Thief comes out, launch titles are seriously lacking.
What is Thief about? I understand that this is a sequel or reboot but never heard of this title before.

I would love The Last of Us 2, but ND just announced Uncharted for PS4. Which I'm also excited for.

I wonder if it's an entirely new IP. They haven't said the game isn't multi-platform, it could be an exclusive. It might not even be for PS4. My guess is PS4/X1 though.

New Fallout, Battlefront 3 or Mass Effect, those are my guesses anyways
laugh.gif
I doubt we'll ever see Fallout or Battlefront 3 on the Wii U
frown.gif

I would love The Last of Us 2, but ND just announced Uncharted for PS4. Which I'm also excited for.

I wonder if it's an entirely new IP. They haven't said the game isn't multi-platform, it could be an exclusive. It might not even be for PS4. My guess is PS4/X1 though.
Probably be awhile before they start on TLOU 2, they havent even released the single player DLC yet...

Probably be awhile before they start on TLOU 2, they havent even released the single player DLC yet...

Yeah. Don't remind me of that single player DLC. I thought I would be playing that last year. :smh: :lol:

I kind of hope the Game Informer reveal is for Left 4 Dead 3.

Yeah. Don't remind me of that single player DLC. I thought I would be playing that last year.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I kind of hope the Game Informer reveal is for Left 4 Dead 3.
I wouldn't mind L4D, played the first one on 360. It was ok IMO. I had so many games I was playing back then so I could barely make time for it but now seeing as how there arent many next gen titles out, this would be a nice change of pace for me.

Whatever it is, assuming that I like it, I hope it drops this year. I hate when games are revealed and dont come out for years
mean.gif

Last edited:
I don't think any of the games you guys are mentioning so far would cause many people to flip out :lol:

They would just be cool games to look forward to. I almost see it being a title in an once popular franchise that we haven't really seen in a while. I can't think of any examples though.

The comments on that article are hilarious though. Wii U fans are so frustrated and self conscious about their console of choice not being considered "next gen" :rofl:

Last edited:
I don't think any of the games you guys are mentioning so far would cause many people to flip out
laugh.gif

They would just be cool games to look forward to. I almost see it being a title in an once popular franchise that we haven't really seen in a while. I can't think of any examples though.

The comments on that article are hilarious though. Wii U fans are so frustrated and self conscious about their console of choice not being considered "next gen"
roll.gif
Same here. I just threw Mass Effect out there because I can't think of anything else
laugh.gif

One game that would surprise the hell out of people would be a third Shenmue. I've never played the others, but it seems like a series people loved and were waiting for the next game from, only to eventually give up hope.

On the other hand, it does feel like a cult favorite, so maybe not enough people would care about it to "flip out over". It probably WILL end up just being some average *** game that they're hyping for attention :lol:

One game that would surprise the hell out of people would be a third Shenmue. I've never played the others, but it seems like a series people loved and were waiting for the next game from, only to eventually give up hope.

On the other hand, it does feel like a cult favorite, so maybe not enough people would care about it to "flip out over". It probably WILL end up just being some average *** game that they're hyping for attention :lol:

I'd flip over that one for sure.

Back
Top Bottom