The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Just downloaded DmC, Bioshock Infinite, Brothers tale of two Sons on my PS3, Worms, Uncharted, and Gravity Rush on my Vita fo freee! (Brother bought me my psMINUS for the year.)

psMINUS >>> xboxDEAD

I want to get Tomb Raider but not for 60
laugh.gif
$20 new on "old" gen systems.

PS4 controller > Xbox One controller

Off the strength of no AA batteries needed..
supposedlly the controller was tested for 100s of hours, but somehow still requiring AAs wasn't addressed in this new controller.

m$ wanted them play/charge sales.

PS4 controller > Xbox One controller

Off the strength of no AA batteries needed..
supposedlly the controller was tested for 100s of hours, but somehow still requiring AAs wasn't addressed in this new controller.
m$ wanted them play/charge sales.

:rofl:
Controllers definitely don't last 100s of hours.. I was going to buy play/charge for my two controllers but I realize that I can plug my Android charger into the power outlet near my Xbox one and plug it to the back of the controller it will work without batteries.

Last edited:
I will pick up the Tomb Raider once it drops in price since i highly doubt it will stay at retail price for long

View media item 765884
The game will be released on April 14th, and preorders will be available starting January 27th.

A collector’s edition will also be available and will include all the items included in the previous collector’s edition, plus a fat chocobo mount and a wind-up moogle minion, that will also be gifted for free to anyone that purchased the PC and PS3 collector’s editions.

It was also confirmed that the beta will start on February 22nd and will be available to every PS4 user around the world.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/01...l-be-released-on-april-14th-box-art-revealed/

The Uncharted 3 team is working on the PS4 Uncharted right? If so hopefully that means the Uncharted 2/The Last Of Us group is working on TLOU2. Positive that this new Uncharted will be amazing, but the second NaughtyDog group has released back to back masterpieces.

Last edited:
As far as I'm concerned they can take their time with the new Uncharted. I still haven't played part 3 and probably won't get to it anytime soon.

Right now I have plenty of games to play. :pimp:

I'm looking forward to The Show and Infamous in March but The Show may not come out in March now. :smh:

Last edited:
Man I am Hungry for "the show" that's my most anticipated game fight now and it doesn't even have a RD. :smh:

Warframe Update: New Warframe, Trophies, Custom Controls

Trophy Support

In the eyes of the fans, Trophy Support is likely our biggest feature addition in Update 11.5 and it couldn’t come soon enough. Trophies will have to be earned as they are not retroactive. A total of 20 Trophies are available, encouraging players to rank up their equipment, build items in the Foundry with collected resources, and participate in co-operative play; a key feature we like to emphasize in the Warframe universe. Co-op is king!

With Trophies now supported, I’m hoping I can take down the Wanted posters around the studio clamoring for my head. Now my question is, can I collect my own bounty? I could really use that crusty old danish. Mmmmm…crusty old danish.

From the comments:

Please note that PlayStation Trophies are not retroactive so you’ll have to complete each Trophy task with this latest update. Happy hunting!

"Why only 20 Trophies?”
Freemium games such as Warframe can only allocate so many points for Trophies, but we feel 20 Trophies off the hop is quite rewarding for the player and we thank Sony for that. Just having any Trophy support is a huge bonus for the players and we hope everyone has fun trying to unlock them all.

“Will the PS4 version ever get all 132 Trophies?”
New Trophies will be released each patch for Warframe and we try to update the title as frequently as possible. Will we ever reach 132? Time will tell :smile:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/01/24/warframe-update-new-warframe-trophies-custom-controls/

I'm glad I waited. Resogun and NFS have been keeping me busy.

No plat though :smh:

Last edited:
Man Resogun is fun, but I'm not good at all. :lol:

I have to be doing something wrong. :lol:

Any tips?

Last edited:
Man Resogun is fun, but I'm not good at all. :lol:

I have to be doing something wrong. :lol:

Any tips?

Spam the "boost" button if you don't already. Once I learned the boost will let you zip through enemies and enemy fire the game became a lot easier. It can really get you out of some tight spots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom