The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Im definitely a Jacque. :lol:

I dig our little community here. This is the only forum I contribute to anymore, and the video game threads make up 90% of that.

Very sad to hear that about Tactics. :smh: I guess some games are best left untouched. Hopefully thats a candidate for PS Now, with trophy support. Then I can fail at getting Cloud in my party all over again.

Hit up Gamestop, no luck, they're not receiving them in stores anymore, they're only shipping 'em to your house, dude told me if I'll get it faster than driving around town looking for one.

Hit up Wal-Mart, they sold their last one right in front of me.

Hit up Target, nothing, empty.

I was pulling out the parking lot when I saw Toys-R-Us and said eff it, it's worth a shot, as I was walking in I see a couple walking out with one, so at that point I was about to turn around and call it a day but I wanted to test my luck, walked in, went to the game section, and what do you know, 3 of them sitting behind the glass.

Turns out they had JUST put them out since they just got them in a couple hours ago.

Successful day bruhs :pimp:

View media item 801184

Hit up Gamestop, no luck, they're not receiving them in stores anymore, they're only shipping 'em to your house, [/SIZE=5]dude told me if I'll get it faster than driving around town looking for one.

I was pulling out the parking lot when I saw Toys-R-Us and said eff it, it's worth a shot, as I was walking in I see a couple walking out with one, so at that point I was about to turn around and call it a day but I wanted to test my luck, walked in, went to the game section, and what do you know, 3 of them sitting behind the glass.

Turns out they had JUST put them out since they just got them in a couple hours ago.

Successful day bruhs :pimp:

View media item 801184

:lol: Someone at Gamestop told you that :smh:?

Congrats tho man :smokin. I still have yet to see a PS4 in stores.

Last edited:
Congrats on the PS4 fam! Welcome aboard.

That dude is stupid for telling people though, he should of kept it on the low. If only it still worked.....

Just beat Brothers. I wouldn't say it's a must have game, but if you have no other games to play I'd definitely recommend it. You eventually get used to the controls and it never really gets repetitive at all. The story telling is unique from what I've played and is really good. It's a short game and I enjoyed it. 

What do you think happened to the person or team that missed that bug to just keep hitting the free 14 days and end up with that? :lol:

PS4 doubled Xbox One sales in January. Honestly surprised with that. Will be the PS2 era for Sony all over again if they keep this up.

EA like View media item 801280

Was just about to post that gif :lol: GAF is hilarious right now

ivzOlQwrMEKyw.gif

ipYiKt2lntlzm.gif

3BQTnTs.gif

3YCYZvSl.png

:lol:

Hit up Gamestop, no luck, they're not receiving them in stores anymore, they're only shipping 'em to your house, dude told me if I'll get it faster than driving around town looking for one.

Successful day bruhs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hell yeah Troy Baker :pimp:. My man is on FIRE :wow:

Bioshock (Booker), The Last of Us (Joel), Origins (The Joker), Catherine (Vincent :pimp:), and now he is the main character in Second Son!?

Man

There's only one thing left to do : Naughty Dog Co-op shooter starring Troy Baker and Nolan North.

... Main villain voiced by David Hayter.

I love the fact you can plug your headphones in, I've been using my studio headphones to play BF4 all day and it's amazing :lol:

So my fiancé told me today she wants to get me a ps4 for Valentines, because she got a $300 gift card to Best Buy. How the heck am I suppose to find them in stock, if their website won't let me check stores inventory?? Any help? 

Back
Top Bottom