The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Ill gladly cop TLOU again, I only played thru once and barely touched the MP. Took it down to Florida to let the bro-in-law play and left it there, already knew I wasn't getting it back
mean.gif
 just need to know when they gonna start taking pre-orders

Put $58 down on The Show today after some more trade ins
pimp.gif
What did you trade in? I was thinkin bout doin this

Mario Kart DS - $21

Mario Kart Wii - $21

New Super Mario Bros. Wii - $16

and GS should give you either a 30% or 40% bonus if traded in towards The Show 14, Watch Dogs, Destiny, Mario Kart 8 and one or two other titles.

Just finished the mission in MGS GZ, game is cool as hell so far. I only attempted one of the side ops but got distracted watching Heat v Pacers. I can't wait for main game now
That part when he opened Paz's stomach up tho
sick.gif

Since I cannot make a profile for the good Delsin and a separate profile for eveil Delsin, how do I become evil if there are no more good/evil choices left in the game? .....do I just go around murking pedestrians?

I wish there was a way to keep separate profiles and just load the good Delsin profile, or the evil Delsin prefile depending on how I felt that day.

I think you just start up a new game and save in a different slot. Then you can load your good save or your bad save depending on what you want to play.

Saw this today

View media item 882277
:lol:. I wish we could use Delsin's phone to take pictures like we could in GTA5. The game looks too good not to be able to capture it.

Hold down the share button or if you have a headset on, say "PlayStation, take screenshot".

Anyone notice one of the vests you unlock is named "X-Bone"? :lol:

I'll gladly cop Last Of Us again, one of the best games I've played. Now if only we could get GTA 5 on PS4.

i hope it comes out soon coz i never did get to that game before i got rid of my ps3

Last edited:
Hold down the share button or if you have a headset on, say "PlayStation, take screenshot".

Anyone notice one of the vests you unlock is named "X-Bone"? :lol:

oh yea I know we can take screenshots that way. I guess what I meant was I wish it was like GTA where they get uploaded to a server to share.
Probably wishful thinking though :lol:

I figured that vest was an XB1 reference :lol:

The Last of Us :pimp:. Man I can't wait to see what it looks like.

Same here. I missed out on this last gen. The PS4 version will be copped

so im gettin the sudden urge to buy a vita mostly because i dont wanna wait til may to play a mlb game.. but for those that already have one..can someone tell me what are some good reasons to get one like can i play ps2 games for it and are the ps+ games that come free anygood?

so im gettin the sudden urge to buy a vita mostly because i dont wanna wait til may to play a mlb game.. but for those that already have one..can someone tell me what are some good reasons to get one like can i play ps2 games for it and are the ps+ games that come free anygood?

I bought a PS Vita when they first came out.

I have bought two games, received probably 20+ from PS+. Of those 20, 12-15 have been good-to-amazing.

Having my PS4 downstairs, I can use my Vita as a second screen and play games off my PS4.

Most games have PS3 graphics, or close to.

Vitas sales for games are usually really good on the PS Store.

Its a great piece of hardware, especially if you commute or travel.

There are a ton of games for Vita.

I have bought two games, received probably 20+ from PS+. Of those 20, 12-15 have been good-to-amazing.

Having my PS4 downstairs, I can use my Vita as a second screen and play games off my PS4.

thanks FAM appreciate the info..I'm gonna check to see if my GameStop has anymore walking dead bundles

Question about the PS4 downstairs and Vita being the second screen.

Does the PS4 have to be on the whole time you're playing? Also can I play online, for example, if I wanted to play COD MP would that work?

That sounds godly, and I would buy a vita just for that.

Last edited:
I believe you can do this but your buttons would be "off", obvisouly there is no L2/R2 or L3/R3 on the Vita. I know for a fact people were playing BF4 on the Vita just don't know how they rearranged the buttons

I see a few people talking about bringing GTA V to the PS4...game was okay IMO I'd rather R* work on another Red Dead game tho, much better story.

I see a few people talking about bringing GTA V to the PS4...game was okay IMO I'd rather R* work on another Red Dead game tho, much better story.

Man I would mind a new Read Dead at all. I hope we get one. Maybe to see how his Son turned out.

Red Dead Redemption is one of my Fav games of all time. :pimp:

Man I would mind a new Read Dead at all. I hope we get one. Maybe to see how his Son turned out.

Red Dead Redemption is one of my Fav games of all time. :pimp:

That was the weak point in RDR, at the end where you played as Jack Marston.

I'd rather see R* put out Agent or a Bully sequel on PS4 first.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom