The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Dunno if this was posted
 [table][tr][td]  [/td][td]
Offer available to PowerUp Rewards members only. MLB 14: The Show for PS3 must be purchased within 30 days of release. Coupon will be digitally distributed after purchase. Coupon required at time of trade. Limit 1 coupon per game per customer. Customer may be responsible for sales tax. Net credit after promotion is $40.00 or greater, and must be applied toward a new copy of the PS4 version of the game being traded. After promotion, cost to the customer will be $19.99 or less before tax, where applicable; offer is not valid toward additional add-on content, like DLC, or non-standard versions of game. Eligible game must be traded in the same transaction as the purchase of an eligible new game. Not valid toward cash trades. Offer valid only when eligible items are traded. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward items normally accepted in trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Offer expires 5/31/14.
[/td][/tr][/table]
http://www.gamestop.com/collection/mlb-14-the-show

Last edited:
$20 is a bit much if you ask me. The game comes out a month later, GameStop getting over on boys 
mean.gif

Yeah I'm passing on that Gamestop deal for The Show.

I can wait another month for the PS4 version.

I still got to finish Infamous Second Son and Tomb Raider Definitive Edition on PS4 before I go on vacation in 10 days.I'll be gone for 3 weeks and by the time I get back the PS4 version will be out in 4 days.

wasnt it $10 to upgrade 2k and cod or something like that just 2 months ago? man... walmart and best buy need to hurry up and promote these trade in deals so they can eclipse gamestop. ive had enough of their monopoly on game trading.

$20 is a bit much if you ask me. The game comes out a month later, GameStop getting over on boys 
mean.gif
I don't understand these upgrade "deals."

How is it a deal if you're paying the same price for the last gen version?

Not to mention the additional cost to have access to the next gen version, which costs more than the next gen version by itself.

Last edited:
just finished infamous ss

lulz at that 4th ability
indifferent.gif
4th ability is trash, literally.

The powers were basically skins. Even though I heard one of the devs claimed that it wasn't.

Pretty much all the powers did the same thing. It became counterproductive to level up powers that you didn't even like.

2nd/3rd power>>>

Last edited:
yall really dont like the 4th? i love it, the only thing i didnt like about it, is the way u replenish it. that part makes ZERO sense. hopefully they add more powers in the dlc. do i smell a water power? where ur invincible if its raining?

yall really dont like the 4th? i love it, the only thing i didnt like about it, is the way u replenish it. that part makes ZERO sense. hopefully they add more powers in the dlc. do i smell a water power? where ur invincible if its raining?
I could have sworn we'd see a rain power in the game.

Seattle's known for it's rain so I expected water to be a power.

Crash Bandicoot is Back for the PlayStation 4

9bd80507_crashapril1.jpeg

Sony announced today that they regained the rights to Crash Bandicoot. The upcoming PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]4 exclusive has been secretly in development by Naughty Dog. Making this the first time Naughty Dog has worked with the Crash Bandicoot franchise in 15 years.

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/01/crash-bandicoot-is-back/

:wow: :pimp:

April Fools. You probably knew though. :lol:

|I

[/quotes]
What are the other powers and how u replenish them

[/quotes]
video: replenished via tv screens or satilliete dish
rock/earth: replenished via dup soldiers

[/quotes]

video: replenished via tv screens or satilliete dish

rock/earth: replenished via dup soldiers
Maybe I need to play it cause that doesn't sound like its fun or makes sense

I remember one of the devs saying that they didn't want to use elemental powers this time around.

They wanted the powers to be more modern and synthetic
Which doesn't make sense considering the first and last powers

I remember one of the devs saying that they didn't want to use elemental powers this time around.

They wanted the powers to be more modern and synthetic
Which doesn't make sense considering the first and last powers
Thanks for the info.

I was hoping for mageneto power or aquaman powers.
tired.gif

Maybe I need to play it cause that doesn't sound like its fun or makes sense
It's fun, but the powers aren't that great.

The power bomb is basically a useless cutscene.

Lemme rain lightining on fools like I did in infamous 1.

Last edited:
I
CHOCOBO RACING, WHYYYYY!?!?!?!

I forgot how hard finishing with less than 0.0 is on the last race was. :smh:
I been saving all this for post game, chocobo racing, dodging lightning and blitzball can all cause headaches...smh

Finally had to start grinding once I made it to Yunalesca without Hastega and Holy, I was getting smashed pretty bad lol.

Back
Top Bottom