The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Oh really? Well did you purchase that extra year after you set it up? So far target has the cheapest 2 year protection for 40

Yea I had a few psn cards so when I hooked it up I just bought it right there.

If anything happens to it I get it replaced. I had to get it for when my niece comes over. :lol:

i finally read through those rough pages.  I felt like i was in YouTube's comment section for a moment.

I'm excited to finally play TWD episode 2 on the Vita, i copped TWD vita bundle and loved it.  BEEN waiting for episode 2, but i'm still on my 4gb memory stick and FF X / X-2 takes the whole card... hmmm.......

any deals on vita memory?

Last edited:
Welp..........................

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...art-but-ps4-leads-hardware-again-in-march-npd
[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]Titanfall tops chart, but PS4 leads hardware again in March - NPD[/h1]
By James Brightman

THU 17 APR 2014 10:30PM GMT  / 6:30PM EDT / 3:30PM PDT 

While the Xbox One shooter fared well, Sony's PS4 led hardware sales for the third consecutive month in the US, NPD said

The NPD Group has issued its March video game sales report, revealing a 28 percent drop in software sales (including PC) to $432 million. Hardware, however, soared 78 percent on the strength of the new consoles, totaling $395 million. Accessories were also up 4 percent to $224 million. Overall, total industry sales increased 3 percent to $1.03 billion.

NPD noted that Sony's PlayStation 4 led hardware sales (for the third month in a row) despite the Xbox One exclusive Titanfall topping the games chart. Globally, Sony announced recently that PS4 had surpassed 7 million units sold.

Hardware in general put in a robust performance during the last month, boosting the industry year-over-year. "PS4 and Xbox One continue to see success with cumulative sales of the two consoles through the first five months currently totaling more than double that of their predecessors, the PS3 and Xbox 360," noted NPD analyst Liam Callahan.

In addition to Titanfall, game sales were driven by Sony's inFamous on PS4, Ubisoft's South Park: The Stick of Truth and Activision's Call of Duty: Ghosts. Check out the top 10 chart below.

If Titanfall couldn't push the Xbox over the PS4 in the US what will? Honest question :nerd:

"@notaxation: Xbox One has sold to retailers 5 million units, putting them well behind PlayStation 4, which has sold 7+ million to customers."

Last edited:
It's official this is the I have a Playstation and want to prove I made the right choice by bashing Microsoft thread. Change the thread title.

If Titanfall couldn't push the Xbox over the PS4 in the US what will? Honest question :nerd:

I thought titanfall was the savior? I remember in the other thread someone mentioned that the xbone had the juice now because of titanfall (which by the way doesn't run at 1080p :lol:)

That next gen resolution :smokin

Last edited:
Wait did y'all read the headlines correctly it says 7 million plus ps4's SOLD TO CUSTOMERS, and 5 million xbone SOLD TO RETAILERS........:lol:

I prefer the ps4 over the xb1.
icsyp1H5ymrV0.gif

Why does Jetpac always wanna defend Xbox in the PS4 thread?

*out B4 "I have a PS4 tho"

Same reason you feel the need to constantly bash it instead of enjoying your PS4 or discussing Playstation news...

Out before "But it runs 1080P!!!"

I haven't bashed the Xbox since earlier this year. I actually like some of it's features and wish PS4 had them.

I just wouldnt go into the Xbox thread expecting not to see any PS4 hate.

You'll be defending Xbox in this thread for the next 3 or 4 years. Enjoy. lol

Wait did y'all read the headlines correctly it says 7 million plus ps4's SOLD TO CUSTOMERS, and 5 million xbone SOLD TO RETAILERS........
laugh.gif
I saw that to.... so I wonder how many xbones are actually sold? I mean all that tell us is that 5 million made it to the shelves... Obviously they all didn't sell cause it would say 5 million sold.

Why does anyone care about the PlayStation bias' in the PlayStation thread? The people that are upset when guys like Jayfiend and Boost blatantly display their allegiance are probably the same people that keep downplaying the PS3 for as good as it was and is.

You have a preference and opinion that doesn't match someone else and you think they don't need to say it, but you want to go on about, "PS3 has no this, it doesn't do that, it was a waste to put in this, they never released that." C'mon now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom