The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

They're turning of thread into the other thread.
:lol: :lol:
It actually is. Used to be calm and peaceful.

So I'm a Sony guy but as I look more and more it feels like Xbox one is able to do everything play station canbut has some other features available. Nt help me see the light I have a ps4 per-order but I'm not sure about what it does that Xbox can't do

The pay aspect has changed and is consistent on both now so what is the difference

Here's a comparison spreadsheet you can use.

Rumor: Sony set to unveil redesigned PS Vita with a bigger screen and increased RAM before TGS

URL]

With Sony’s PlayStation Vita sales not exactly setting the world on fire, what can Sony do to make people sit up and take notice once again?

While rumors are swirling that Sony is set to bundle the PS Vita with their next-gen console the PS4, another rumor has cropped up and this one talks about a redesigned PS Vita.

Japanese newspaper Tokyo Keizai (translated by TheMagicBox), is reporting that Sony is set to reveal a new PS Vita model just before this year’s Tokyo Game Show (TGS) starts. This new variant is said to be called PCH-2000, will have a 6.3″ OLED display manufacture by Samsung (current PS Vita has a 5″ screen), with the resolution staying put at 960 x 554 pixels.

What’s more, this new model’s RAM will allegedly be increased to 1GB compared to the current version’s 512MB. This is being made to allow more programs to run in the background. However, the amount of RAM used by games will be unchanged, which guarantees that games will be compatible with both current and “new” model of the Vita.

Finally, the redesign is said to be more in line with the PS4′s design and that it will launch with new game titles, too.

If true, this could certainly spark sales of the PS Vita once more; but in doing so, wouldn’t it anger current PS Vita owners in the process?

http://n4g.com/news/clickout/1335241

haha i was just about to post that info, i was reading and posting in that CBoat thread on neogaf, he seems legit about a lot of stuff :nerd:

October launch would be amazing and great , i am ready sony.

8)

I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped in October. Sony and MS have been jockeying for position clearly. MS committed to November and SONY wants to undercut them without fear of MS coming in after at an earlier date. Best way to do that is to drop in October. That will give them almost a two week window to set the precedent before the earliest MS could drop, November 1st. Unless, MS chooses to go against their word of a November launch which would be bad for two reasons, one because it would should them obviously following SONY's lead and two because they're having allocation issues and an earlier release date certainly wouldn't help.

Last edited:
Unless, MS chooses to go against their word of a November launch which would be bad for two reasons, one because it would should them obviously following SONY's lead and two because they're having allocation issues and an earlier release date certainly wouldn't help.

Following Sonys lead? What is this, Politics? Nobody cares bruh, your average customer isn't going to all of a sudden say "oh wow look, Microsoft is following Sony's lead and releasing in October. Thats bad!! I'll get a PS4 now!!" :lol: - Anyway, let us all hope for an October release, I want to get my hands on this things already :smokin

Rumor: Sony set to unveil redesigned PS Vita with a bigger screen and increased RAM before TGS

1335241_0.jpg

With Sony’s PlayStation Vita sales not exactly setting the world on fire, what can Sony do to make people sit up and take notice once again?

While rumors are swirling that Sony is set to bundle the PS Vita with their next-gen console the PS4, another rumor has cropped up and this one talks about a redesigned PS Vita.

Japanese newspaper Tokyo Keizai (translated by TheMagicBox), is reporting that Sony is set to reveal a new PS Vita model just before this year’s Tokyo Game Show (TGS) starts. This new variant is said to be called PCH-2000, will have a 6.3″ OLED display manufacture by Samsung (current PS Vita has a 5″ screen), with the resolution staying put at 960 x 554 pixels.

What’s more, this new model’s RAM will allegedly be increased to 1GB compared to the current version’s 512MB. This is being made to allow more programs to run in the background. However, the amount of RAM used by games will be unchanged, which guarantees that games will be compatible with both current and “new” model of the Vita.

Finally, the redesign is said to be more in line with the PS4′s design and that it will launch with new game titles, too.

If true, this could certainly spark sales of the PS Vita once more; but in doing so, wouldn’t it anger current PS Vita owners in the process?

http://n4g.com/news/clickout/1335241
mad.gif
i just bought a ps vita

Unless, MS chooses to go against their word of a November launch which would be bad for two reasons, one because it would should them obviously following SONY's lead and two because they're having allocation issues and an earlier release date certainly wouldn't help.
Following Sonys lead? What is this, Politics? Nobody cares bruh, your average customer isn't going to all of a sudden say "oh wow look, Microsoft is following Sony's lead and releasing in October. Thats bad!! I'll get a PS4 now!!"
laugh.gif
- Anyway, let us all hope for an October release, I want to get my hands on this things already
smokin.gif
The "average customer" isn't an early adopter. Hardcore gamers are. And hardcore gamers care about the little things. If we didn't, we wouldn't be having this convo.

Xbox dudes spending more time arguing in a PS3 thread is just :smh:

Kinda salty about that October release especially after seeing GTA's online stuff

Looks like ima just keep my PS3 and buy the 4 as well when it drops :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom