The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Everyone go ahead and rep that dude IHB.  Boost been holdin playstation threads down since COD4!  Although most new news comes from other sources on this thread, Boost updates thread titles, informs us of events, where to watch events, etc and makes it look pretty.  Feel like we're a tighter knit group because of the organization in this thread.  We're not a circle jerk like TAN, we don't bring up race or ethnicity in every other page, we don't discuss with other men about $145 jogger pants.  

Haven't been here too long, but i'd put the PS threads up there with the wrestling threads. 
This. I realized this is one of three threads that I'm active in. The others being Nintendo and Xbox. I occasionally post in the NBA, NFL, WWE and a few others but this one is so well put together while active. Props! 

Everyone go ahead and rep that dude IHB.  Boost been holdin playstation threads down since COD4!  Although most new news comes from other sources on this thread, Boost updates thread titles, informs us of events, where to watch events, etc and makes it look pretty.  Feel like we're a tighter knit group because of the organization in this thread.  We're not a circle jerk like TAN, we don't bring up race or ethnicity in every other page, we don't discuss with other men about $145 jogger pants.  

Haven't been here too long, but i'd put the PS threads up there with the wrestling threads. 

861.gif

Definitely one of the best threads on NT.

1000 pages soon

The leaked MGSV trailer posted in the E3 thread was AMAZING. Reminds me that MGS is more of an experience than just a game, my body is all types of ready.

Wait, Square released TWO sequels to FF13 before giving us 13 VS (15 :smh:) or KH3 ? I thought 13-2 and lightning returns were the same game :smh:

They should've never announced Versus when they did.

Last edited:
Wait, Square released TWO sequels to FF13 before giving us 13 VS (15 :smh:) or KH3 ? I thought 13-2 and lightning returns were the same game :smh:

:lol: :lol:

To be fair, Lightning returns and FFXIII-2 are much smaller projects than KHIII and FFXV since they can reuse all the assets from FFXIII.

:lol: :lol:

To be fair, Lightning returns and FFXIII-2 are much smaller projects than KHIII and FFXV since they can reuse all the assets from FFXIII.

I understand. It's the principal of the matter :lol:

Question for you guys -

Battlefield Hardline IS NOT Battlefield 5 right? Or is it?

I'm not expecting to see any BF5 this year. It could take away steam from Hardline.

No it isn't. Dice isn't developing this game. Looks like an experiment on whether or not EA can pump these annually.

I was hoping BF wouldn't turn into COD with annual releases.

Every 2 years is great. One release year and then a year of downloadable content.

I really want to see what this new Hardline is about though. Remins me of the old SWAT PC games from back in the day

Via vg247.com

Source: Sony won’t show The Last Guardian at E3 this week

View media item 1016364
Last we heard, Sony confirmed that The Last Guardian has not been cancelled, contrary to rumours circulating the matter.

Just this morning, Game Trailers’ Geoff Keighley interviewed new Sony America boss Shawn Layden about the game’s progress. He apparently told him that The Last Guardian was in “full development” in Japan, before adding, “Unequivocally.”

Though that may be the case, a source has told VG247 that the title will not appear at E3 2014.

We’ll update this story if we hear any more on the matter out of the show this week.

9pm can not come soon enough. Glad its at night instead of during the day, but then again, all I'm doing at work now is reading about the rumours of tonight :smh:

I had always thought that agito and type 0 were the same game, never paid much Attn because I wasn't able to play either ...aware me

Back
Top Bottom