The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Mad Max has hooked me. This game's fire!

It's better than Shadow of Mordor from a gameplay/setting/world/side ops perspective.

Won't touch on story.

Game's enormous.

Combat brutal.

Driving acceptable.

Mechanics kind of clunky, but serviceable.

Still trying to figure out why this game has a jump button.

It's arkham knight(story), but where the vehicle stuff makes sense.

Reading all over Twitter that the Battlefront launch is a mess. The servers are down and there are no games available to play.

Some people paid $120 for a special edition and the game was broken after the download. It required an update that wasn't available yet :x .

Last edited:
Reading all over Twitter that the Battlefront launch is a mess. The servers are down and there are no games available to play.

Some people paid $120 for a special edition and the game was broken after the download. It required an update that wasn't available yet :x .

glad i waited lol. huge SW fan but idk if its worth the 60 bones tbh

i still see people on twitter posting screenshots of Endor gameplay though. homahgawd, eyegasm :nthat:

Sounds like a standard launch for this generation :smh:

Don't give a damn about bad reviews, this thing is eye candy and an easy game to pick up and play. My girl's heated because I've been humming the SW song all night :lol:

Some people paid $120 for a special edition and the game was broken after the download. It required an update that wasn't available yet
sick.gif
Gamestop line was the only problem here 
laugh.gif

Sounds like a standard launch for this generation :smh:

Don't give a damn about bad reviews, this thing is eye candy and an easy game to pick up and play. My girl's heated because I've been humming the SW song all night :lol:

This,

The real question is how long will it take to get back up. Will it be Rocket League or Driveclub?

Too many people are underestimating the demand for their games but it's not the worst problem to have.

Valkyria: Azure Revolution, Valkyria Chronicles Remaster announced for PS4

Double the Valkyria Chronicles on PlayStation 4.
Famitsu this week unveils Valkyria: Azure Revolution, a new entry in the Valkyria Chronicles tactical RPG series, as well as a remaster of the original Valkyria Chronicles for PlayStation 4.

Valkyria-Azure-Rev-Ann_001.jpg

Valkyria: Azure Revolution

Valkyria-Azure-Rev-Ann_002.jpg

Valkyria Chronicles Remaster

Further details have not yet leaked.

Thanks, Famitsu.

Update 5:31 a.m.: Valkyria Chronicles Remaster will launch for PlayStation 4 in Japan on February 10 for 4,990 yen. It will have high-resolution graphics, as well as downloadable content and trophies. A demo for Valkyria: Azure Revolution will be included with the release, and Sega will be taking feedback from users who play the demo.

Thanks, Hachima Kikou.

Update 6:06 a.m.: Valkyria: Azure Revolution will launch for PlayStation 4 in Japan in winter 2016.

As someone who bought the original on PS3 and was waiting for trophies to be patched in, this is great news for me.

Also great to see it coming back to console.

Valkyria of the Blue Revolution announced. No word on release outside JP.

CUAP3OqUsAAzzA0.jpg:orig

Valkyria Chronicles announced as well. Uodated graphics, DLC and troohy support.

CUARAZmUcAAKYI6.jpg:orig

Tales from the Borderlands is such I a cool game... This and TWOU are probably neck and neck for my favorite Telltale games.

The beginning of every episode is always. :pimp:

I've never really been into SRPGs but Valkyria always intrigued me. I read through that Famitsu article and it says that Azure is more of a traditional RPG. That's a plus in my book.

Will start episode 4 when I get off today.

The story is so cool and just a different feel from all the other games I've been playing lately... They Characters are hilarious. I'm really am enjoying it.
nice to see you enjoying it and yeah the story is great i loved it all the characters had me rolling 

the beginning of episode 2 was so 
pimp.gif

nice to see you enjoying it and yeah the story is great i loved it all the characters had me rolling 

the beginning of episode 2 was so :pimp:  

Yea the beginning of Episode 2 was dope! :pimp:

Thanks for recommending it homie. I think that was you anyway. :lol:

UPS delivered my copy around 5 PM yesterday, immediately installed, updated and had no problem on PS4. Game is great to me, but being a huge Star Wars guy I'm sure it has a different effect on me than the typical gamer. Really only got into Blast mode with some friends and 4 hours later reazlied I hadn't tried any other modes. The detail of the maps is definitely :smokin

I've never really been into SRPGs but Valkyria always intrigued me. I read through that Famitsu article and it says that Azure is more of a traditional RPG. That's a plus in my book.
Do you **** with fire emblem?

That and project x zone is the only ones I look forward to

Do you **** with fire emblem?

That and project x zone is the only ones I look forward to
I never played any of them. I think FE would be perfect for the Wii U and gamepad.

Back
Top Bottom