The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

snapsspiderman-about-e3-2016-on-ignj1jpg-a52a66_765w.jpg

No longer want to see anything Horizon related. I'm already sold on it!! Go away until Feb 28.

On another note, I played through the RE7 demo. It wasn't anything more than I expected but I did like the mystery of it. I know none of this was from the actual game but is it going to be first person only? I'd prefer 3rd person.

No longer want to see anything Horizon related. I'm already sold on it!! Go away until Feb 28.

On another note, I played through the RE7 demo. It wasn't anything more than I expected but I did like the mystery of it. I know none of this was from the actual game but is it going to be first person only? I'd prefer 3rd person.

Going from other sites, there's a lot to find and do but you can finish it easily. Was that your experience?

Also I'm like you.

FFXV, Horizon and The Last Guardian are all on my media blackout list now.

Going from other sites, there's a lot to find and do but you can finish it easily. Was that your experience?

Also I'm like you.

FFXV, Horizon and The Last Guardian are all on my media blackout list now.
No I finished it once. I doubt I'll play it again. I usually just play a demo once or twice just to see what it's about.

Final Fantasy XV is definitely on that list for me as well. I was never really checking for The Last Guardian. I'm sure I'll get it eventually once it goes on sale.

So if i preorder the new South Park game I get stick of truth for free ASAP?

Or I have to wait until the new game drops?

Last edited:
View media item 2071830
Honestly never heard of this game or about Quantic Dream before Heavy Rain came out on the PS3 era.

I might give this game a chance when it hits an eventual PS+ discount price drop.

Sony always at first charges way to much for PS2 remastered games for PS4 and usually slashes prices on these games like (GTA III, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, and Bully PS4 remasters) within 3 months after they release on PSN.

ill look into indigo prophecy once it hits a sale. been playing this child of light and I'm loving it so far I'm at chapter 4 

iYen, any deals out there? Games, controllers, etc.
I didn't see any notable deals.
Don't see what's wrong with that either.

Last gen went on for longer than normal and towards the end the performance gap between PS360 games and PC became huge so people were jumping ship. Notice he said "some of our core audience"

A mid gen update will stop that or delay it. It's only the core audience so they won't lose everyone since consoles still get the bulk of sales for most third party games.

But even if for example 5 million people jumped shipped and bought 5 games on PC instead of the PS4. Games that would have been $60

That's 5 mil x 5 x $13 (Last price I saw for royalties) = $325 Million.

That's a ton of money
The average joe wouldn't have been able to foresee a mid-gen console update. I think the general consensus was that this console gen would last 5 years. 

The point is:

$ony made a half-step.

m$ made a jump.

As we all know,

If the ps4k is just targeted at fringe ps fans and supporting good vr, the console might as well not exist.

I'd prefer a ps5 than a ps4.5. But of course, $ony needs that $$$.

Now when the ps5 debuts those same people who didn't care for backwards compatibility will probably expect that.

The average joe wouldn't have been able to foresee a mid-gen console update. I think the general consensus was that this console gen would last 5 years. 

The point is:
$ony made a half-step.
m$ made a jump.

If the ps4k is just targeted at fringe ps fans and supporting good vr, the console might as well not exist.
I'd prefer a ps5 than a ps4.5. But of course, $ony needs that $$$.
Now when the ps5 debuts those same people who didn't care for backwards compatibility will probably expect that.

I'm not sure what your point is but are you saying Scorpio is the successor to the Xbone while the PS4.5/K is a mid gen update?

With BC, psnow was invalidated.

With scorpio, ps4.5 is in the process of being invalidated.
PSNow and BC aren't meant to be the same thing they serve different purposes and if the Neo does drop this year i dont see how that will be affected by Scorpio  

So, PS4.5K won't sell is what you're saying?
invalidate:to weaken or destroy the effect of (something)
I wonder if FO4 vr will come to ps4k.
nerd.gif

PSNow and BC aren't meant to be the same thing they serve different purposes and if the Neo does drop this year i dont see how that will be affected by Scorpio  
psnow and bc are bc solutions. ps4 can't support ps3 bc, hence ps2 bc/psnow. Which was then ported to psv/tvs. m$ has stated that they could make a streaming service as well, but opted not to.

As I stated, in the process of being invalidated.

Some people were waiting for the more powerful ps4, now they have to decide if they want to wait even longer for a more powerful console or cop pc.

Last edited:
I wonder if FO4 vr will come to ps4k.:nerd:  
[rule]
psnow and bc are bc solutions. ps4 can't support ps3 bc, hence ps2 bc/psnow. Which was then ported to psv/tvs. m$ has stated that they could make a streaming service as well, but opted not to.

As I stated, in the process of being invalidated.
Some people were waiting for the more powerful ps4, now they have to decide if they want to wait even longer for a more powerful console or cop pc.

Poor PS4K. It was over before it even got announced :lol:

It's not even going to get FO4 VR amongst all the other exclusive VR games it's going to get.

Things are looking bleak for Sony.

Back
Top Bottom